Lufthansa / new baggage was almost totally destroyed when delivered
Please, find below an e-mail that I have sent to Lufthansa and about witch I have never received any answer.
"As you recently noticed, my luggage was lost during a flight between Porto and Krakow, with transfers in Lisbon and Munich (1st of July, 2007). This file was referenced by you with the number KRKLH10300. After more than 24 hours, my bag was delivered at my temporary address in Krakow, but I was speechless when I saw what you where delivering to me. It was a new bag two days before, and this was its first utilization. As anyone could expect, it wouldn't arrive as new as when it left Porto, but I never thought that I would see something like this. It costs around 70EUR in Portugal and thanks to your service it will never be able to be used again. It is completely damaged! I'm sending some photos in attach for you to see how your workers have treated my luggage. Inside, obviously, it was a complete mess like I have never seen before (and believe me that I have used Lufthansa and TAP before with much better results). Therefore, I'm hoping that you have a quick answer to me, in which you explain how you will compensate me for the damage that you have caused (and I'm only talking about the material loss).
This is my advice: DO NOT USE LUFTHANSA. Some low cost companies seem more careful and don't charge as much...
More Lufthansa Complaints & Reviews
- Lufthansa - customer service 
- Lufthansa - lost luggage / claim for reimbursement of replacement purchases 
- Lufthansa - lost baggage - poor customer service 
- Lufthansa - reschedule my flight 
- Lufthansa - complaints letter got no where to send 
- Lufthansa German Airlines - lufthansa service center
- Lufthansa German Airlines - poor security service 
- Lufthansa German Airlines - unacceptable customer service attitude
- Lufthansa German Airlines - inflight experience complaint 
- Lufthansa German Airlines - missed flight due to staff incompetence