Lucky Salon / Keratin treatment

1 West Fargo, ND, United States Review updated:

Went to this salon for a Keratin Treatment, done by assistant (probably not licensed) because I got out of the salon 75% happy of how my hair looked like. 3 days after treatment, came back to have my hair washed and moisturized. After it was hair dried, it looked worse than how my hair was before the treatment. Owner ironed my hair so it would look tame and asked me to observe it after the next shampoo and if it was still the same, she would redo it. Went back to the salon to show my hair and she was also surprised to see the result and I asked for a refund and she said she doesn't do refunds and assured me it looked okay but it really looked fried and burned. Showed it to other salons and they said it shouldn't look like that at all. Much as I wanted her to do it again but I don't think you could do it at once. You have to wait for weeks before you could do the same treatment. Her assistant applied the treatment on my hair and did most of the ironing. When I complained why some strands looked dry and she said it's because medicine is still there ??? Shouldn't a certified /licensed stylists be the one doing it?

Comments

• Ha
      28th of Nov, 2010

where is this salon?
    please state this when complaining. there are other salon with the same or simular business names. we need no confusion.