Luck Motors / Used auto sales

1 Elmhurst Il Villa Park IL, United States

Purchased from their internet site since I could not locate the car I wanted locally. Felt confident from past reviews and after speaking with salesman multi times.

Problems then began.

I declined anything on the contract but the vehicle and the normal dealer charges. The dealership added other services and items that they did not do, and that I refused and charged my account for these. Now I am out hundreds of dollars for these fraudulent charges.

The owner admitted to the BBB that he would refund these but refuses to do so. The salesman as well did the same.

The vehicle pictured in the listing in no way reflects or is the same as the one I received. Bait and switch. My vehicle has severe corrosion and is missing major items . The condition is also not what I was led to believe. The pictures make the car look showroom clean with no rust.

The vehicle has MAJOR problems and is not drivable. It has been in the shop since the day I received it.

Mr Chris Wright, the owner has called me and left threatening voicemail stating he would sue me if I even made one complaint to the BBB or posted my experience. He made it clear that this is what he does if someone complains. I have the voice mail and all correspondence to back up all my claims.

I have submitted my complaint to the Attorney Generals office for consumer complaints to review this behavior and practices.

Here is a link to the pictures. They told me the vehicle had no rust or any issues. You can also see they posted pictures of a vehicle that does not look a bit like mine. If they would have posted the actual vehicle, I certainly would not have purchased. I hope this helps others.

Luck Motors