Lucille Roberts / mangement

1 1601 West Edgar rd.Linden, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 908-474-0400

I am a license aerobic instructor. I have never been to a gym like the one I attend in linden New Jersey. The manger is very nasty to her students in her class. I attended one of her classes and she was making comments like "you have been coming here for a long time and you still haven't lost any weight lets go." Now I use to push may students, but I never tried to humiliate any of my students. She needs to be trained on how to speak to people.
I would also like to know what the policy is for employees taking breaks and getting a personal trainer to train her for over 45mins while other students are being trained. This is your manger that im speaking about. What kind of example is Lucille Roberts showing. . How long is a break? And should an employee get personal training while other paying customers are getting personal training in that little space that is allotted for training. Today there were 3 personal trainers in the small space. 1 trainer had 2 woman and the other trainer had one woman. I don't know what the rules are, but Lucille Roberts need to have someone check out this matter. When I asked the mangers co-worker was the manger on the clock she didn't know what to say. The instructor that had just finished the 5:45 class said the manger was on break. I said o.k. I just want to know if Lucille Roberts have breaks for 45mins. HIRE ME. How long are the lunch breaks ?. I love Lucille Roberts and I love most of the instructors, but some of the students will not take that mangers crap. I don't like to complain, but I don't tolerate people holding a position thinking that they are the company everyone can be replaced. I won't stop and I will tell other customers not to tolerate any of Lucille Roberts of Linden New Jersey mangers crap Please let me hear from you so I can tell you if any changes are made. If I don't hear from you I will keep writng until someone make a change. Thank You,
Ms. Portia Miles

Comments

• Gy
      16th of Sep, 2009

I have been attending the Lucille Roberts in Linden for years. The manager encourages her students in class and motivates them to keep pushing. As far as her hours, you dont know the hours that she works or what kind of breaks she gets. I know that Lucille Roberts encourages all mgmt to work out with the personal trainers. They want to keep their staff up to date on fitness trends in the industry. They need to get out from behind that desk sometimes and see what its like for the members in the classes and with the trainers. Lucille Roberts in Linden has fantastic instructors and GREAT classes and the best part is its a great price too. I love going there.