Lucille Roberts / freeze on contract

route 130Delran, NJ, United States
2.5
I was a member since they opened. Last September my membership ran out so I signed for another year. On October 25 of 2008 I was hurt at work. On November 6th, I went to the physical therapist and he said no gym whatsoever. I called and also sent a letter to coprate. I received a letter back saying that I would still have to pay and they would add on the freeze at the end of the contract. I wasn't very pleased, because I really didn't have the money to pay because of calling out of work for pain. They said there was nothing that could be done. Then in January I had shoulder surgery. My contract was still frozen at the time. The end of february my surgeon told me, I could go to the gym as long as I didn't do weights. So I went and was told contract is still frozen. I called at least 4 times to tell them to take the freeze off of it as I had a note from surgeon. After about two weeks, my card finally came up not frozen. I used the gym up until June and then I started an overnight job which gave me no energy to go to the gym. I now am out of work and I just went there this morning and exzplained everything. I was told that they stopped my membership on September 19th. She told me she would try to figure it out. I was very disappointed. My husband contacted the corporate office and was told that the contract was up. He can talk calmly, I can not. I got on the phone and told the women that I had all my paperwork plus my pt and doctor knew about the business of the gym. I also was screaming and she hung up on me. I am so mad because I have no job and my stress level is so high right now. I know my account was frozen fron November until the end of feb. or beginning of march. That is about 2and half or 3 months, so if my contract was up on september 19 I would think I would have until dEC. TO GO. aLSO THE GIRL AT dELRAN TOLD ME THAT SHE NEVER SEEN WHERE THEY JUST STOPPED YOUR CONTRACT WHEN IT WAS OVER. she said they usually just keep charging you until you get in touch with them. I said thats probably why they did it because they knew that I had time left. Please help me. thank you Linda L Conard my phone number is [protected].

Lucille Roberts Logo Lucille Roberts