LUCAS LAW GROUP / LOAN MODIFICATION

1 CALIFORNIA, United States Review updated:

This group is a complete SCAM. They claimed that they would do a loan modification. However, after submitting numerous forms of documentation to them, they failed to take any actions. They had a laundry list of documents that they supposedly required. They claimed that they submitted a loan modification request to the loan office. However, the lender never received anything from Lucas Law Group.

This group will give you the run around, and completely lie to you.

BEWARE, THIS IS A SCAM. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE. YOU WILL REGRET IT.

More LUCAS LAW GROUP Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Os
      14th of Jul, 2009

if there is someone out there that can assist me in filing a complaint with Lucas Law Group, it would be greatly appreciated. I totally agree with the complaint. It's been more than 2 month, and many, many phone calls, I have not received a call. here is my email: os2paz@gmail. com

• Fr
      15th of Jul, 2009

Us Too! We gave them money on April 15 and haven't had anything. They've totally abandoned us as clients but somehow managed to keep our money.

Do this: 1. File a complaint with the State Attorney General's office in Sacramento 2. Write a letter telling all and submitting copies of your contract, your cancelled check and any other pertinent info to the California State Bar Assn. On the Lucas webpage Mr Lucas has his Cal Bar registration # there. Click on it and it will take you directly to the Calif Bar Site. There's an 800# you can call to get help in filing your complaint.

3. File a complaint with the Better Business Bureau which only takes a couple of minutes to let others know this place is bad joojoo's.

4. Write another complaint at [redacted]s.com to ensure that whenever someone looks this dude up, they can see complaints online also.

• By
      20th of Jul, 2009

I think I have been swindled out of $3000 from the Lucas Law Group...my first clue is becasuse no one is answering the phones there on Michelson Drive in Irvine...I guess they are a bunch of crooks...I wish I could have trusted them...I see that I was a fool...

• Mr
      11th of Aug, 2009

Us too! had the run around that we need more paper work, that it' s not complete etc etc ; We also gave them 3000.00 up front that we really need!!! My husband had talked to them and both got taken. I am so mad- Is there any way we can get our money back?!!! Or anyone got their money back because now we are scared and can use it just incase something bad happens.

• Si
      4th of Sep, 2009

If anyone can give us any advice about getting a refund from lucas law please let me know. We gave them 3000.00 in Feb. and we got the run around the whole time. The FTC shut them down and now we are out of luck. No remodification, no refund, i mean what are we supposed to do. If u have any info about te refund process, if any, my email is sierra_jefferson2003@yahoo.com

30th of Sep, 2009

We also fell victim to Lucas Law Group. I suggest that anyone who sent Lucas any money, file a complain with the Federal Trade Commission. They will give you a case number and when/if they settel with Lucas, you should get at least a partial refund. Hope this helps.

• La
      13th of Oct, 2009

I REQUESTED SERVICE FROM LUCAS LAW GROUP ON 07/07/2009 THEY CLAIMED THAT THEY WOULD DO A LOAN MODIFICATION. HOWEVER, AFTER SUBMITTING NUMEROUS FORMS OF DOCUMENTATION TO THEM, THEY FAILED TO TAKE ACTIONS. MY DEBIT CARD WAS CHARGED THE SAME DAY ON THE AMOUNT OF $3500.00. THIS GROU WILL GIVE YOU THE RUN AROUND AND COMPLETELY LIE.
    SEE ATTACHED E MAILS SEND BY THE LUCAS LAW GROUP
    Hi,
    Congratulations on your acceptance into our Mortgage Hardship Program. Services
    include foreclosure prevention, predatory lending audits, loan modifications, and loss mitigation.
    The following documents should be faxed to us immediately and will allow us to contact your lender
    prior to initiating negotiations:
    Letter of Authorization
    Retainer Agreement (initial page 2)
    Retainer Agreement (page 5)
    Resolution Agreement (page 6)
    Please fax to 949-231-1803.
    ATTENTION: This email contains 4 attachments.
    Please gather the information requested in the enclosed Checklist. Your completed financials
    should be mailed to the law firm within 5 days.
    The attached Power of Attorney must be notarized.
    Your Hardship Letter Affidavit should be handwritten.
    Include your original loan documents for a complete forensic audit for lender compliance violations.
    Remember, we are here to help – feel free to contact me directly for any questions.
    Please confirm receipt of this email.
    I will follow-up with a call.
    Joann Mason