LTV International Removals / Very bad experience, no goods delivered, no refund!

Company was hired to move household goods warehouse to door from Miami Florida USA to Thisted, Denmark. Company stated in writing that Maximum delivery times would be 7-8 weeks and that shipment would go via Arhus, Denmark. Goods were delivered to their Miami warehouse on [protected]. LTV Relocation is holding my belongings in England without any delivery date commitment as of January 5, 2007. Delivery date is constantly being pushed with no reason. It went from Early January to late January on 1-3-2007. I am looking for LTV to either deliver my goods within the next 5 business days or refund my money so that I can hire a new company to move the shipment from the UK and reimburse me for expenses that I am incurring expenses in order to compensate for the non-delivery of primarily winter clothes and cookware.

Va

More LTV International Removals Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Va
      8th of Jan, 2007

LTV response:

Let’s get one thing straight, LTV has not, or ever, scammed you or any client. You have gone on this campaign to slander me, my family and my company regardless of facts. You go to sites and post these comments that if anyone would take the time to verify, would dismiss right away. Also note that anyone who has even dealt with me, my family or LTV knows that we only operate with the highest level of integrity and do not scam anyone, is it you who are trying to scam, saying you will go away if I reimburse you everything you paid?

While I fully understand that our views vary greatly in the outcome of your shipment, we have performed well within the contract terms. If you note the contract, shipping is from the date of receipt of final payment not receipt of goods.

All that aside and we can discuss this in a legal arena as you have stated you will do, your constant unfounded slander of me, my family and LTV must stop.

I am amazed at your comments since we sat in my office and spoke at length about your shipment, its dimensions and transit times. At the time, I told you that transit time was actual time on the water, of which would not occur until final payment was made as per our contract terms. You have lied, saying Helen refused to come out of her office (she is at another location all together), insulted the memory of my late father and called me a crook, how dare you.

Read your contract and note the timetable that has passed since final payment was made. You liquidated our invoice on Nov. 02, I can send you the confirmation and your e-mail to Natalie. She also told you that the shipment was not getting into Europe until the end of that month. When we spoke, I told you it would go as a consolidation, into a major port and then deliver out.

Ms. Nau, when you first complained I told you I would review and let you know what was going on. I even stated that I would be willing to compensate you for the inconvenience because I honestly thought you were a nice person and felt bad that you were without your stuff, not because you were right, but because I felt for you. You stated you wanted to make this public and deal with it this way.

I want you also to know that even with all your ranting and insults, Natalie and I have been pushing to get your items to you, not because of your remarks, but because it is what we do. But, as I tried to explain and you even pointed out, with the holidays, it has made things a bit slower. And you state we held your shipment, that never occurred and actually the only holding was done once the items arrived to port in Europe, there was a mix up between accounting offices and same was cleared up in a few days and all items were released for delivery in the beginning of December. Since then, it has been a scheduling conflict.

Ms. Nau, I am also close to giving this to my attorneys to review because your comments are just wrong and openly hateful. You have not been scammed by LTV, I have not asked you for more money, as a matter of fact when we received the items we re-measured you shipment and let you know it was less than you had thought. You also brought additional items in to add to your shipment. There only is a target date that you had in your mind that has not been met, that is a service failure, be it under our control or not. Since payment was received and target delivery date, there are possibly 10 weeks, not 5+ months as you claim. Also note that your items sat in my warehouse from Sept. 18 until you paid, you were never charged storage for that time because I understand that it may take you a little to get set at your new home and get the money together for shipping.

I advise you to look into you contract and paperwork you have at hand. While you may not bring legal action, I am seriously considering it because of you warrant less attacks.

• Cr
      1st of Nov, 2007

My husband got a quote from neptune removals for a 1955 oldsmobile to be shipped to australia inside a 24ft car trailer. he also asked if he could include other goods inside the trailer. he was told he could and that the trailer would be placed inside a 40 ft cargo container.

He took out insurance for $40,000 on the full contents.
    We were told our trailer would leave california on the 12th august 2007, 2 days after we had delivered it to this company. later we were told that it had not gone with that cargo ship and would be going with another on (name of ship given). ringing to inquire about the lading and cargo container number we were informed that it was now another cargo ship... the 3rd one. this time it did actually arrive in brisbane. before we could take control of our trailer we were now told we had to pay a further $7,000 and that the harley davidson which was also inside the trailer had been taken out and was still in the warehouse of neptune in california?? the reason given for the removal of the harley was that we had not given the shipping company the paper work for the harley! we had not been asked!! strangely... we discovered that we also needed paper work for the trailer, however, that had not been kept in california. the trailer containing the oldsmobile, harley and personal belongings had been locked as per the warehouse instructions to us at the time of delivery. these locks were broken for the harley to be removed from the trailer!! we were also informed there would be an additional cost of $750 for the harley to be shipped to australia.

How can an agent quote an amount of money and then add extra expenses to that quote?? how can they also add interest to the amount because they say the customer did not pay that extra amount within 15 days when we knew nothing about it?? how can they say they sent emails that were never received??

How can they tell us to lock our trailer then break in and steal our property without informing us and requesting permission to do so?? how can they get away with doing as they please and we are made to feel like the criminals??

Where is the justice???

25th of Sep, 2009

I am having a very bad experience with them now. I will spend time to explain in detail in the next few days. Beware!

• Su
      1st of Jan, 2010

LTV is a scam. Please check out our youtube video about the company at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE95x-bOnhg

As this comment is being posted these people still do not have there belongings back!