LTD Commodities / did not receive product ordered

NY, US Review updated:

Did not received the product I ordered on 5/26/09
Called and was told that they would back order and received a confirmation number.
Called 2 weeks ago, took about 20 minutes before connecting to a live person and was told the product had shipped. Was given a UPS tracking number which does not work. It is now almost 3 months and I still have not seen my item. Also good luck if you try to cancel an order. I would not reccommend this company to anyone.

Bi

Comments

• Me
      Aug 21, 2009

Dear BillV,

I am truly sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced with our company and that you still have not received your items ordered on 5/26/09. We strive to make your shopping experience memorable and regret that we have disappointed you.

I would really like to help you in locating your order. I ask that you please email me your account and order information directly to [protected]@ltdcommodities.com.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Melissa Martinez
    Customer Support Specialist
    LTD Commodities

• Ro
      Dec 11, 2010

10DEC2010
    [protected] confirmation order number
    I too ordered from LTD Commodities amount for merchandise and shipping to my credit card but nothing has been found at the address it was sent to. I have emailed three times but no answer. Phone calls "20 minute wait time" on a non-800 number?
    Very dissatisfied. You took my money but no merchandise and no response to inquiries.
    ROBBED would be a fitting word since no merchandise found at address, no responds and no refund.

• Me
      Dec 13, 2010

Hi Robbed2,

I’m sorry to hear that you did not receive your order or a response to your inquiry.

According to the tracking details provided by UPS, the package has been returned to sender due to incorrect address.

I will send a private email with additional details to you.

Best Regards,