LTD Commodities LLC / Terrible shipping

PO BOX 94333Palatine, IL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 847-615-7395

Terrible customer service. I ordered a garden fountain from them in the month of May and long after I'd expected to still recieve it, it arrived in October. I put it in the trunk of my car and was going to mail it back on my next trip to the post office. I was in no hurry as the company exibited no rush to fullfil my order in a timely manner. It has been a month and I just recieved a call from my boss stating that LTD collections called and were threatening to collect against my place of employment as a third party involved in the matter. Needless to say this company has hung itself with me and all my friends. My last order was for $450.00 and they shipped it a little at a time making the shipping charges pile up. They may have neat stuff but if you have any problem with your order be prepared to be stuck with it.

Comments

Ma
  4th of Dec, 2008
Dear Customer,
As a representative of LTD Commodities, I apologize for the shipping delay. Please email me at your earliest convenience at Helpline@ltdcommodities.com, with your account information. So I can resolve this situation.
Thanks!
Karen
Me
  1st of Jun, 2009
Hi Finally Had Enough!

I was following up on your previous blog comment on LTD's shipping policies.

At LTD Commodities, we really take customer feedback seriously. We heard your requests and I am really excited to let you know we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart! Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you’ll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

If you want to learn more about these great changes please visit us at www.ltdcommodities.com
or let me know how I can answer any questions by emailing me at helpline@ltdcommodities.com

Thanks!