LTD Commodities, Inc. / Do not buy from them

I had placed an order with LTD and needed to change my address and thier web-site said that in order to due so change it with your next order which I did. After I had sent in my pre-paid order and saw that the check had cleared, I went back to thier web site and saw that my pld address was stil on there so I called and tried to get the right address on the account before it was shipped the " customer service rep." said there was nothing to worry about all would be shipped to the right address. So the next day Iwent on and see the one package was shipped I went to track it and they sent it to the old address. Again I called back they were very very rude and said I should have called in to change the address and if I would have done that then there would have been no mix up. I then got angry as that is not what the web site tells you to do.After waiting 40 minutes for supervisor she tells me that nothing can be done that I have to wait for it to be delivered to the wrong place come back or be stolen then and only then they will look in to it and either send out a new shipment or refund money which can take up to 2 months. I was furious and told her they should have on the web site to call into any changes. Then I called UPS who they send there packages through and I was told that all LTD had to do was call them give them the right info and all would taken care of. So again I call LTD and tell them this and they say we wont do that you are just going to have to wait the, rep.'s there are the rudest people I have ever dealt with in my life!! They proceed to tkae my order and brake it up into multiple shipments with yet another one on it's way to the wrong address after I had called to all the rught info. I'm fuming at this point this is part of my Christmas and it is just floating around out there. I call them back again to ask about shipping costs and tell them all the time I have spent trying to right their wrong and they say theywont cover any cocsts, big surprise the supervisors are the most lax people and they DO NOT stand behind their customers. I have now taken this matter to my local news in hopes to stop LTD from scamming any one else. They had no problem cashing my check right away but when there is a problem you can wait months to get a package if you ever get it all. Please do not but from this company!!

Ge

Comments

• Pi
      5th of Mar, 2009

My wife buys from them all the time, and yes, their shipping practices are ###ed and borderline unethical. I'll inform her to watch out for their dirty tactics in the future.

9th of Mar, 2009

George,

I sincerely regret the lack of service that you were provided and would like to assist you in resolving your concerns listed. So that I may review your account personally, please forward your account information to helpline@ltdcommodities.com.

Jodi