LTD Commodities — scam and cheating
I too, like many others feel like this company is intentionally shipping items ordered in many different shipments to up their profits. It's either that or they have shipping staff that could care less, not sure at this point!
I ordered approximately 68.00 worth of product and paid slightly more than half that for the shipping in four different shipments. This all happened after I received an email that all items but one would be shipped at the same time.
I previously ordered many items from LTD in the early 2000's and they would always give us shipping quote so we could send the full amount owed when ordering.
Now they use this lame brained excuse that they cannot calculate shipping charges in advance due to weight, size, and destination differences??? This makes no sense when they were able to do these calculations when I first started ordering from them.
I do much internet shopping and this is the only company I know of that has this ridiculous shipping policy--it is for their own good not the consumers. With that said I will not order any more from LTD unless they change this and make me (consumer) aware of exact shipping charges when ordering their product.
I like many of their products but intend to protect where I am spending money needlessly. There are just too many businesses out there that will offer free or discounted shipping for good standing repeat customers, I will go there.
More LTD Commodities Complaints & Reviews
- LTD Commodities - do not shop at ltd commodities 
- LTD Commodities - sales tax 
- LTD Commodities - shipping charges are a joke 
- LTD Commodities - unauthorized charges 
- LTD Commodities - not worth it
- LTD Commodities - bedsheets ripped after 2 nights 
- LTD Commodities - inconsistent & not worth the hassle! 
- LTD Commodities - did not receive product ordered 
- LTD Commodities - scam charges 
- LTD Commodities - shipping and handling charges