LTD Commodities / Shipping

I read the shipping policy and decided to take my chances and order the item. I would think if a company says that the shipping charges will be the UPS or whatever rates, they should supply the weight and dimensions on the item description. That way we could follow up with shipper for an approximate estimate of shipping charges.

N  6th of Nov, 2008 by
I have been a customer of LTD Commodities and The Lakeside Collection for many years. LTD Commodities, ABC Distributing and The Lakeside Collection are owned by the same company. LTD and ABC are business to business catalog companies, meaing a business selling to another business. Shipping is based on this premis. If you order in bulk for your company shipping is reasonable. If you order just a few personal items or gifts you should use The Lakeside Collection. The Lakeside Collection is a business to consumer company meaing the company sells to private parties and individuals, www.lakeside.com. If you are placing personal orders, you want to use The Lakeside Collection as shipping charges are provided at checkout and are lower than LTD and ABC. All companies respond quickly, within 2 days, to emails. Their refund and return policy is one of the best around. You can return a product at any time with no time limit for a full refund including your shipping. To return somthing you are not happy with email the company and ask for a paid return label. Hope this helps all! Gladys Palm Beach, Florida U.S.A. Tellsthetruth
N  9th of Mar, 2009 by
Dear idacajun,

I am sorry we did not meet your expectations.

We do make every effort to ship to our customers as much merchandise in the same box as possible. Although, depending on the availability of certain items, doing so is not always possible. We do post dimensions of items with our product information. Specific item weights may be requested through our Customer Contact Center, through phone or email. As we ship out availability and the weight and destination of a total shipment, the charges would depend on what was shipped per shipment. This cannot be determined until the shipment is packaged. I would be happy to review your order and the charges. Please provide your account contact information to helpline@ltdcommodities.com.

Contact Care Specialist
N  1st of Jun, 2009 by
Hi idacajun!

I was following up on your previous blog comment on LTD's shipping policies.

At LTD Commodities, we really take customer feedback seriously. We heard your requests and I am really excited to let you know we made significant improvements to our shipping policies by creating a shipping rate chart! Now you can know your total shipping costs up front, and whether we ship your order in one box or several, you’ll never pay more than what our chart indicates.

If you want to learn more about these great changes please visit us at www.ltdcommodities.com
or let me know how I can answer any questions by emailing me at helpline@ltdcommodities.com

Melissa M