Lss, Inc. / Magazine subscription

Plant City
Phone: 727-565-3599
Back on 12/09/2008 i was approached at my residence by two young adults and purchased a subscription to to magazine (4-wheel off road and rolling stone) , according to the receipt they should be delivered in 90 to 120 days, so far no magazines.
I researched this company and found nothing but negative reviews of their business practices.
I am planning on waiting the 90 day period, and then proceeding with action to retain my 82 dollar amount for the two magazines.
Any help with this matter will be appreciated.

N  13th of Oct, 2008 by

LSS, Inc. - Magazine subscription door to door ripoff
LSS, Inc.
4800 Hwy. 377
Phone: 940-365-0089

fax 940-365-0206

Usual story here. Got suckered by a smart-aleck kid to buy a magazine never received. Luckily we only lost $36.00 but I maylet my dog greet the next one. Slimeballs.
N  12th of Nov, 2008 by
Never received the product that i paid for. I paid $36.00 for a magazine subscription on 7/25/08. They gave me my receipt and said i would have my subcription with in 30-90 days. It has been past that date and still no magazine. I want my money back
A  12th of Nov, 2008 by
i was greeted at my door by two young boys ryin to sell magazines for a school incentive . i wrote a check for 40 dollars i wasnt even going to do it cuz i really didnt have the money but of course they talked me into it i honestly just wanted them too leave i ordered childrens mags for my son . its been 7 months n there is no sign of them and they cashed my check n took my money . i live in st.cloud mn and wonderin what kind of school would do this and f anyone knows the school in st.cloud that was doing the sales . im very angry n want my money back . has anyone had any luck gettin any info on this subject .
N  6th of Feb, 2009 by
We wrote check for 68.00 and then had cahs for 52.00 for another one, this was back in june and we still have not gotten anything!!
N  9th of Mar, 2009 by
I would like to get a description of the 'sales men' as well as his name that he put on the receipt. A friend of mine, in Melbourne, FL was also ripped off by the same company and I'm wondering if it may be the same person. Looking on line, this 'sales man' also hit someone in KS, but I am unable to contact the person that made that complaint because there is no email link. Thank you