LSC*Mineral Science V / Unauthorized Credit Charges

Phone: 866-363-6797

My wife sent for a "free sample". We never got the free sample, we never gave them our credit card info, and every 2 weeks they they to charge something to our cc
again. They're only open 9 to 5 ET. I haven't resolved this yet, but will post again
for a heads up!!

Comments

Ch
  24th of Aug, 2008
LSC*Mineral Science V - Charge on credit card
LSC*Mineral ScienceV
503 W Garfield St
Waynetown
Indiana
Phone: 765-234-2290

YOU charged my credit card $59.99 for a product I did not order and did not receive. I NEVER told you I wanted this or gave you permission to use my Credit card. I want this taken off NOW. I have already reported this as a fraud charge and talked to our ATTy General Office and better business bureau. My credit card company is also treating this as a fraud charge. Please get this fixed. I am not Paying for it, I will be talking to my nephew who is a lawyer iif I do not hear something. I will not pay for this. How would you like this done to someone in you family? Cheryl Coltharp
c.coltharp@sbcglobal.net
765-234-2290

Pa
  25th of Aug, 2008

I've been trying to cancel my account with them - I only wanted to try it and it has not been done yet. I do not want to recieve any omre merchandise nor do I want my credit card charged !!!

Je
  24th of Oct, 2008

THIZ THING IS REDICULOS . IT SAYS THIZ IS FREE TRIAL ND ALL STUFF. BUT AFTER U GIVE THEM INFO... THEY START TAKING MONEY FRM UR ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH... ND NW I COULD NT SOLVE THIZ OUT...

Lo
  24th of Nov, 2008

LSC Mineral Science V, You have put a charse on my charge card for $ 75.00 I have not orderd or recivied any thing so stop all charges to my card and remove the $ 75.00 from my Sears Card it was put on the 10-23-08 DON'T SEND ANY MORE TO ME I DON"T WONT IT.

LORETA M ROWE 2750 DATE ST # 21 LIVE OAK CA 95953

TELEPHONE 530-695-3071 THANK YOU

Ro
  4th of Dec, 2008
Lsc*mineral Sciece V - Charge for make up never received
Lsc*mineral Science V

Charge my Bank account for make-up have not received it and can`t stop them from charging my account again

Re
  8th of Jan, 2009
LSC*Mineral Science V - Taking unauthorized money from my account
Vancouver
Washington

I ordered the free trial for my sister later I called to cancel they kept sending me more product I returned it and then came to find out there still charging my bank account 29.99 every 2-3 weeks I have tried calling I have talk to there service people they said they removed me and canceled it yet still I am getting charged then the lates package arrived from a new state today I have been trying to reach them with no luck .
Rebecca

Re
  8th of Jan, 2009

this is happening to me as well and its frustrating

Ji
  9th of Aug, 2009

omg!!! i dont know what to do i need this money back they keep charging and keep charging!!! what do i do???? has anyone gotten they're money back yet????? i will never respond to a free sample ever again this is a total night mare!!! someone please help me and i will do the same for them! i'm on the case i will post if i get any updates. we can work through this together!!!