LSC Purity V / Fraud and scam

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I was filling out different offers on a website that was offering a Target gift card. I clicked on the above company and agreed to a free trial. However, in the meantime I had surgery for non melanoma carcinoma and it was suggested by my doctor not to use facial products (makeup). So I let the pkg. go back and the company told me they have the pkg. But because I didn't "follow the rules for return" I cannot get them to take the 59.99 off my credit card. The way it was supposed to work was if you liked the product you would keep it and they would bill your credit card. But the pkg. went back within 10 days of its arrival which is in the timeframe of their so called "refund policy" and they still refuse to credit my acct. The people who answer the phones are rude, won't listen to reason and won't make any exceptions. I have had skin grafts and other horrible procedures related to my cancer and they still refused. Does this sound like a reputable company? It isn't.

So

Comments

• Na
      11th of Jun, 2008

I haven't recieved my products.. They took the money out of my checking in May and this is June... I have tried to call the number that is on my statement and they want a pass code which I do not have... I have looked for a place on the net to see how to get in touch with Purity and I can't find one... If they read thses comments then please email me...
    Naomi Ratliff

• Ca
      20th of Jun, 2008
    Purity V - Unauthorized charges
    Purity V
    13710 Hutton DR.
    Texas
    Phone: 1-866-363-6797

I agreed to accept what I thought was a free sample where I only paid the shipping costs. 30 days later my credit card was billed $ 68.95 with out my authorization. I called to find out why and to get the company's address to return their product. The representative I spoke to refused to give me their address. I actually got it from this site. (Thanks) I returned their products, disputed the charges with my bank and am currently trying to get my money back. I even canceled my credit card after reading all the other horror stories!