Lsc Mineral Science / Unauthorized Billing...FIXED!!!

13710 Hutton DriveFarmers Branch, TX, United States Review updated:

I had a free trial for LSC mineral science and was charged for 59.99 after the initial charge of 8.95 was taken out of my account. After two weeks of trying to contact the company, I called my banks dispute department. They patched me through to a rep from LSC (whom I told I had been in contact with a lawyer...I havent, but you know the game) He gave me a RMA# and told me to ship the product back and my account was cancelled and confirmed in an e-mail before we hung up the phone! Follow this link to get more info and to GET YOUR MONEY BACK!
hope it helps!

LSC MINERAL SCIENCE V
2503 Beverly St. Apt. 11H
Parkersburg
West Virginia

I want you to stop making charges on my credit card. I have not used your products but have paid 6o dollars for them. I DO NOT AUTHORIZE THESE CHARGES. SO STOP!!
Mi
  7th of Aug, 2008

112 Hill Way Lane
Frankfort
Kentucky
Phone: 502-352-6608
aantberni1642@live.com

I signed up for a free sample of make-up, all I had to pay was shipping and handling no futher obligations
Mi
  7th of Aug, 2008

Lsc Mineral Science - unauthorized charges to my debit card
112 Hill Way Lane
Frankfort
Kentucky
Phone: 502-352-6608
LSCmineralscience.com

I signed up for a free trial of make-up, on 7-16-08, all I had to pay was the shipping and handling 2.95. There were no futher obligations to buy. On 7-31-08 they withdrew 59.99 from my accout with my bank information without my concent. Not only that, but it is now 8-7-08, and I have not recieved anything else from them in the mail, so I feel their intention is the keep taking money from my account unlawfully, with no compinsation for the subtraction.
Ma
  8th of Aug, 2008
I am having the same problem, they are taking money from my Account and have not received any products?? what to do??
Ke
  11th of Aug, 2008
Same thing happened to me!
Sh
  13th of Aug, 2008
I asked them to stop and they wanted me to pay for restock fees that I did not even order the product! Call their customer service 866 363 7972. This what I had to do!
Ka
  13th of Aug, 2008
I want you to stop making charges on my credit card. I just wanted to try the product but I am not used your products now. I DO NOT AUTHORIZE THESE CHARGES. SO STOP!!
Th
  21st of Aug, 2008
Took money out of my account with out my permission i would like the 59.99 to be returned to my account i only took the free trial promotion did not realize they would get into my account thank you
Al
  21st of Aug, 2008

Lsc Mineral Science - Unauthorized charges to card
1360 E Clinton St
Bartow
Florida

I signed up for a free trial of make-up, on 7-11-08, all I had to pay was $8.95, which they withdrew from my account. There were no further obligations to buy anything. BUT I NEVER received the free trial that I paid for. On 7-28-08 they withdrew 59.99 from my account with my bank information without my consent. AS OF THIS DATE 08/21/2008 I HAVE RECEIVED "NOTHING" FROM THESE PEOPLE... NO PRODUCT, NO COMMUNICATION OF ANY KIND. I tried to call the number given for the company and got a really weird voice mail and it sounded like a hoax. Does anyone know how this company can be contacted? I either want my product that I have already paid for and to stop the payments, OR I want MY MONEY BACK!!
Me
  24th of Aug, 2008
I also signed up for the free trial just pay shipping and handling. I was told that it would arrive in 3 to 5 business days. Well its been 3 weeks and nothing. And I was never even given a contact number for the company!!! But they made sure they got my money!!
Fr
  25th of Aug, 2008

LSC MINERAL Science

I was given misleading info by their customer service rep about returning an unopened/unused trial pack which cost $7.95 and was advised my charge card would be credit for the full amount. I was told that I should just refuse the the product and it would be returned for full credoit as I did noy order the product - I found out about it when IT APPEARED ON MY CARD.
Ca
  28th of Aug, 2008
I also had 74.99 charged to my checking after I sent back the Mineral Makeup. I never even opend up the package but sent it back as return to sender. I called the company and they said I had agreed to not send product back unless I called first and got some type of number to put on the package. We argued back and forth about this ambiguous return policy. I told person I was on a web site will hundreds of complaints about their return p[olicy. Then she tells me well she can give me back 40% of my money I said no they already had 8.95 for a trial I never took. I would call my bank and have them refund my money and go after them for the rest of the money. And I would write the Atorney General to take action against them. She refunded all my money after that.
Eu
  17th of Sep, 2008

Lsc Mineral Science - Unauthorized charge to creidt carf
LSC MINERAL SCIENCE
1360 E CLINTON
Bartow
Florida

On 08 - 15 - 2008, i order a free trial of your product for $8. 95. I did reciece the order. But on 8 - 30 - 2008, i was charged for $59. 99. I did not ask for any more of the product and i would appreciate if you would take the charge off my account. You were not authorized to take any other amount than the $8. 95. Please take care of this as soon as possible. If any one reads this do not order anything from this company because they are unprofessional

Eunice
Ra
  22nd of Sep, 2008

LSC Mineral Science - Unauthorized charge to creidt carf

hi ...

This is Ramaprabha once I have got a product from mineral science and the product is delivered but by then every month they are taking money from mry credit account unnoticed, ...I like to get back my money which are taken by them...please consider it serious
Bj
  9th of Oct, 2008

LSC Mineral Science

I too have been having my C/C charged Unauthorized by me!
I never received the trail package of $8.95 either!
Vi
  13th of Oct, 2008
I also have been duped by this company. Only wanted the trial offer however a couple of months later they sent out more of there makeup without my consent and charged my credit card. I had to pay to ship the crap back to them and am waiting to see if they give the money back. Beware!
Be
  5th of Nov, 2008
I ordered a free sample of mineral makeup by Purity, an Ivory White sample, ) on internet which stated I would be charged S&H on the two products but saw or read nothing about having so many days to notify the companies if I wanted or didn't want, and and signed up for a 7 day free trial period for Google (which I never used) but was charged $3.88 on my bill. The ad made it seem that the only charge would be S&H. When I received my credit card bill there is a charge of $75.00 a makeup shipment, a $78.41 charge for what the rep. told me today was the two boxes I received (supposedly the free sample) and money couldn't be refunded nor could I return what I received), and called Google to hear again "You didn't let us know to cancel this and we can't refund the extra charge of $72.21. Believe me, I have relearned a lesson today that is "You never get anything for FREE!" PEOPLE BEWARE OF THIS ADS THAT CLAIM YOU CAN GET SOMETHING FOR FREE (ESPECIALLY ON THE INTERNET!!! THIS NEVER HAPPENS!!! I FEEL IT IS A BIG RIP OFF TO MILK MONEY FROM ANYBODY THEY CAN!!!
An
  10th of Nov, 2008
Now I have to waste my time and money to mail back USELESS mineral make up that you can buy in a retail store for cheaper and the same QUALITY
MAKE - UP sucks, the company sucks, and they put it in TINY print they will charge you for the make - up since is a trial month base (which by the way is not how it was advertised!)
Ne
  18th of Nov, 2008
The crap makes my face break out and I also did a trial and did not request more but have been charged $59.99. This company sucks
Am
  30th of Nov, 2008

Lsc Mineral Science - extra charges to acct unathorized
lsc mineral science
Texas

i was tricked into purchasing this makeup by another company which is fine. it was suppossed to cost me $7.95 for the makeup and $1.00 for s&h, but when i checked my bank acct this morning it shows that they are pending transactions from them in the total amount of $4.00 extra. i read the terms and they never said anything about extra charges except if i didnt like the product to send it back if i do like it keep it for $55.00. i want to cancel my free trial and to just get my money back. if i dont get my money back thats my loss but i would still like to cancel my trial. thank you, amanda birch