LSC Mineral SCI-V / charged $59.99 to bank debit card after sending back free trial

United States Review updated:
I sent for a free trial of LSC Mineral SCI-V Makeup some time ago and decided I didn't want it so I sent it back. So today I went to my bank's website and it shows a charge of $59.99 on my debit card that I did not authorize. I think this company is out there scamming people and they need to be stopped!!

Comments

Sa
  22nd of Apr, 2008
they did the same thing to me...
  22nd of Apr, 2008
They did the same to me as well, however, I spoke to someone who said they would be giving me a credit once they receive my returned items. I'm still waiting, but hopeful.
Do
  22nd of Apr, 2008
You swept my account twice and charged me 59.99 twicw for my "free" makeup that was supposed to be 7.95 I will sue if it is not taken care of immediately. I sat on the phone a full hour and still never talked to any one.
Er
  5th of May, 2008
I never ever signed anything for this company and somehow they have my info and have charged me for product I have never ever seen!!! I need a number to reach them at and NOW!!! I will also be filing a law suit!!
  6th of May, 2008
I am pissed because i was charged for something I won't even use. I don't know how my account information was given to them but I will end up sueing the company if my money is not put back into my account.
Ka
  15th of May, 2008
I DON'T RECALL FILLING ANY INFORMATION OUT ON THE COMPUTER TO RECEIVE ANY SAMPLES FREE OR ANYTHING ELSE AND RECEIVED A SO CALLED FREE SAMPLE KIT IN THE MAIL WITH NO INVOICE AND THEN MY CHECKING ACCOUNT WAS DEBITED FOR THE AMOUNT OF 59.99.I AM IN THE PROCESS OF TRYING TO CONTACT THEM TO STAIGHTEN THIS OUT OR TRY AND STRAIGHTEN THIS OUT TO MAKE SURE IT DOES NOT HAPPEN AGAIN.VERY UNETHICAL COMPANY AND I WILL ALSO BE FILING A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU!
  29th of May, 2008
oh good grief!!! i signed up for this makeup for my daughter (at her urging) and now im going to wish i hadnt after reading about this from all of yall!!! if anybody has a good thing to say, please write to me at tigger3862@msn.com and if you got ripped off, let me know what to do to fix it if you did.
thanks
  1st of Jun, 2008
I returned the makeup, unopened, and before the trial period was over. The makeup was only suppose to be 7.95 but then when I went to check my bank account this morning it was debited for 59.95!! This place is ridiculous and needs to be stopped.
Ap
  4th of Jun, 2008
they have done the same thing to me do you know how to go about haveing the funds refunded
Ro
  13th of Jun, 2008
this company has been charging me money and i didnt know what it was for every time i try to call them they never answer and they dont have answermashine to leave a message i know i havent told them to take money out of my account thanks to you guys now they will.
Na
  14th of Jun, 2008
I don't want this make-up.
I didn't authorize you to take $59.99 from my account.
I will report this to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU.
AND I want my money back!!!
Ca
  16th of Jun, 2008
I have just found 59.99 taken from my checking account i do not authorize this company to take anything from my account i do not want this companys product and have already told them this i want a refund now!!!
Ta
  17th of Jun, 2008
I canceled my membership a long time ago and i have not received any products from you at all so why are you charging my card $30 i want my money put back immediately i never received the trial and i don't care to receive anything from you but my money refunded to my credit card. TODAY!!!
Ky
  18th of Jun, 2008
I never had a membership with this company and today I found that $64. 19 was taken out of my account. I never recieved anything in the mail from this company. Is there anyway that I can get this money refunded to my account? All i want is my money back.
La
  9th of Jul, 2008
YOU ALL TOOK $59.99 OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT I DID NOT AUTHORIZE YOU TO TAKE FROM OR EVEN LOOK AT MY ACCOUNT.
I NEVER RECEIVED OR ASKED YOU TO SEND ME ANYTHING!
NOR DID I ASK YOU TO TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT.
TAKING MONEY OUT OF PEOPLE ACCOUNT WITHOUT THEM TELL YOU TOO IS AGANIST THE LAW!
SO THAT MEANS WHAT YOU DID IS AGANIST THE LAW!
WE HAVE TWO WAYS TO HANDLE THIS
1ST. YOU PUT THE $59.99 BACK IN TO MY ACCOUNT!
OR
2ND I'LL TAKE THE COMPANY TO COURT
YES OVER $59.99 CAUSE IT WAS NOT YOUR TO TAKE.
IF YOU TAKE 2ND I'M SURE I WILL COME OUT WITH MORE THEN $59.99 THIS IS VERY STRESSFUL!
FEEL FREE TO CALL (863-353-5664)
AND FEEL FREE TO PUT IT BACK IMMEDIATELY!!!
Di
  22nd of Jul, 2008
i agree with all the above! they have stolen my money also. how can we stop them? and the make up is bad!
Ja
  28th of Aug, 2008
did the same thing to me after giving a free sample charged me without notifying me, be careful they are cheating!!
Me
  3rd of Sep, 2008
this same thing has happend to me as well but i called them and cancled the account before they could even send the free stuff out. now this was about a month ago... and today bam a 59.99 charge to my bank account... word of advice when it crosses you back.. call the bank and dispute the charges...and get your money back that is what i am doin as well as getting on the phone with them.. THE NUMBER IF ANYONE NEEDS IT IS...866-363-6797... good luck everyone...
  21st of Sep, 2008
ditto, here... I received an alert from my bank: Your Check Card was used for a transaction that was made online, by phone, or mail. This means your card was not swiped in a machine for this transaction.
For up-to-date information about activity in your account, please visit Online Banking. Please call us immediately at 1.800.432.1000 if you do not recognize this transaction.
...hopefully I can stop it, before they get the 59.99
  25th of Sep, 2008
I just found out they did the same thing to me. I only got the makeup 2 day's ago and was going to send it back.

I'm taking this to my bank, because this is ridiculous! I agreed to 8 dollars, not 60!