lsbf / Fees Refund issue

London, AR, United Kingdom

Hi initially i was registered for ACCA for September 2013 and wasn't able to go for September intake so I decided to choose the next intake I.E. March 2014. I have paid $4490 CAD for 6 papers. Unfortunately, when i made payment admissions weren't opened for 2014 intake, so Ms.Galya Nikulin suggested me to proceed with the payment for language gallery and said she will transfer the fees to Acca and revise the offer letter once the admission for ACCA is opened for 2014 march intake. Unfortunately due to personal circumstances I won't be able to go and study in Toronto this year. So I kindly request you to provide me refund of $4490 CAD please.
It has been one month since I have filed my refund request. I have noticed that this kind of situation happened to many students. I need help to get back my money. I have worked 12hours per day and saved the money just to pay my course fees.
I am really worried about this situation LSBF has put me in. Do I have to go back to UK just to fight for my money? If I do that will I get back my money.
Please help me guys.