LSBF COLLEGE / HELP WITH REFUNDS

United Kingdom Review updated:

LSBF COLLEGE REFUND ISSUES THOSE SEEKING REFUNDS FROM LSBF COLLEGE, PLEASE EMAIL ME ON [protected]@yahoo.co.uk I HAVE MANAGED TO GET REFUNDS FOR A STUDENT.

As
Apr 26, 2013

Comments

• Gi
      May 09, 2013

i had applied for the same course cima glyndwr.They gave me offer letter on 26th march.My visa was expiring on 12th.They didnt gave me cas letter for that course they told me that glyndwr is not satisfied with my application so they are not going to me give cas from glyndwr but however they said they can offer me lsbf cas letter.I told them i need my £3000 deposit back.My advisor told me as it will take 3/4 weeks but i will definetly get it coz it wasnt my fault they coudnt manage to get me cas from glyndwr university.they did issued me offer letter than what was the problem.i have seen hundreds of students who didnt got cas letter like me and offered lsbf cas.some of them took lsbf cas and some of them went to some other uni.Then they told me, for refund u have to apply for ticket and i did.After waiting 3 weeks they canceled my refund saying all the deposit paid is non refundable as it is metioned in their terms and conditions.so u r not going get even a single penny back but however u can take online course.
    So right now i am planing to go for legal fight.Our money is our blood and they are sucking our blood.Our parents work really hard to pay for our education and this kind professional thiefs are stealing our money like that.its not gonna happen.

• Be
      May 18, 2013

AGAIN, Can I get a further update on my fee refund? I see my ticket history has been cleared and the 45 working days I was instructed on is now up. When will the money be transferred into my account? It's funny how quickly the fees were taken but the school finds it so very difficult to give refunds!