Ls Performance / Credit card fraud

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-888-289-8740

This showed up on my bank statement i called and got info from bank called the phone no. It gave their website and said there was a 45 min wait to speak to someone then disconnected the website is bogus who are these people and how did they get my banking info i was charged 74.76.

Comments

• De
      4th of Jun, 2008

Never credited my card upon return of product & refuses to do so.

• Hl
      10th of Aug, 2008

I just had a similar experience. I fell for their offer of a sample of Acai Berry for $4.95 shipping. Used my credit card number...
    Now, I suddenly see a $74.95 charge by them on my credit card.
    Dishonest people!
    I will fight them through the credit card company.
    Will rfefuse to pay.
    How can I get their phone number????
    Thanks for any help...
    Hal Green
    Ft. Myers, FL

• Ge
      3rd of Sep, 2008

Ls performance charged my debit card-i called their 888-289-8740 which rang several time & said my wait was 45 minutes & said for faster service go to thier website www.Gohealthnow.com

And then my call disconnected..There is no such website!!!
    Meanwhile i am charged $74.95 for something that doesn't exist!!!

• Je
      3rd of Sep, 2008

I was stupid not once, not twice, not three times, but four times. I ordered the "Free Sample" of the PureAcaiBerry, Colon Cleanse, Green Tea Desire and Hoodia. I now have received another shipment of the PureAcaiBerry with a charge of $74.76 on my credit card. Yesterday I received ANOTHER package, which I have not opened. My plan was to refuse the package and return to sender, but after reading other complaints, I think they won't refund my money anyway. I will contact my credit card company and ask them to help me fight it out with this slime-ball company.

3rd of Sep, 2008

I wanted to try a free sample of the acai berry ...And i would pay just shipping...Never got my free sample...Plus the took a 30day payment of 74.75 out of my account... I keep calling the company...And no answer...Just telling me about 45min wait..And let my know # and no one retuen my call ...What can't of company do this ...I wsh some one ...Or all of us who have been lie to...Should do something about this...They should investigate this company...And make sure they don't do this to anyone else... To everyone ...Lets sperad the the word to be carful

5th of Sep, 2008

ME to how do we get a refund? What did you do? What a RIP OFF

9th of Sep, 2008

I just got off the phone with my credit card co, thankfully after a month of not being able to contact these theives and frauds the young man was able to get through to them. My "order " is now considered canceled. When I asked for a refund of a product I have not received we were put on hold and eventually the credit card rep informed me that it showed they were no longer on the line. Right now I feel fortunate that they are no longer able to bill me. My experience with this co is identical to previous complaints, Does anyone know where they are located?

• Ba
      9th of Sep, 2008

Same exact problems as the above complaints. These "people" are the ### of the earth. Instead of getting a real paying job they rip off unsuspecting, hard working Americans. I ordered a "sample, " and the next thing I knew I received a big bottle of the stuff with a big bill. My suggestion is to call your bank (ATM Dept.) and let them know. Don't open the product, and in fact send it back and obtain a tracking #. Hopefully, your bank will help you. I am so upset - like I need this aggravation with everything else that goes on in the course of a day.
    I hope this fake company's karma catches up with them before too many others experience what I have.

• Ba
      9th of Sep, 2008

Also here is an address in case you need to send the crap back since they don't provide one: P.O. Box 971090, Orem, UT 84097.
    Get a tracking #, and they have 30 days to credit your account before your bank will charge them. So off the post office for me tomorrow to begin the process to stop these con artists!!!
    Imagine, UTAH - such upstanding people...

• Th
      9th of Sep, 2008

SAME THING I WAS CHARGED $79 FOR A PRODUCT I NEVER RECEIVED AND THEY TELL U THERES A 45 MIN WAIT ON THE PHONE MY BANK IS INVESTIAGING AWFUL PEOPLE

• La
      10th of Sep, 2008

Go healthnow.com/performance health USA charged my account without permission over 160.00 and has a not working phone number and website. Laura

• Ly
      11th of Sep, 2008

I found this and I am having my lawyer go after this information and see what he can do. I do not know how they got my bank information??

They are Crooks- the internet is not helpful in this situation.

11th of Sep, 2008

Somehow these crooks got ahold of my American Express credit # and put two seperate charges on my account. One for $4.87 on 8/9 and the other for $74.76 on 8/20. I have no idea who this company is or what product they are selling. I called American Express and shared this information with them. They removed the charges from my account, and are launching their own investigation into these unauthorized charges.

I hope that the people, responsible for this scam, are caught and punished.

• Ir
      15th of Sep, 2008

Send me a postage paid stamp for the return of this unopened product. I will not pay postage for a return for something that I did not order for.
    Irene Helmer
    40531 N Union Trail
    Anthem, AZ 85086

• Ir
      15th of Sep, 2008

I was just informed that I was again charged an additional $19.95
    for some type of service or whatever, in the September statement.
    I want these charges credited back to me. My Credit card company has been notified.
    Cancel all services immediately.
    I am returning the product sent to me, unopened, labeled: Return to Sender.
    aihelmer@cox.net

• Ks
      16th of Sep, 2008

Exactly the same thing happend to me. I sent for a free sample & they charged me for something I did not order. Also, I received a product, that I did not authorize, give my credit card number for, or ordered. There is a charge of $74.95 on my credit card. I too called the 888 # and was told there was a 45 minute wait and then, the recording hung up. I do not want this product, and want my account credited back this amount immediately.

16th of Sep, 2008

My debit card was charged for something, and I have no idea what it is or what it is for. My bank gave me the phone number to call to resolve this issue, but there is over an hour to wait on the phone, and they gave this e-mail address. I would like a refund to my debit card immediately, and I want to know who it is that used my card.

• Di
      16th of Sep, 2008

returned product with note to discontue.phoned, told me 45 minute wait or use www.gohealthnow.which you say does not exist. Adress on first class mail is: performance Health USA PO Box 971090 Orem, UT 84097

• Re
      29th of Sep, 2008

I just had to send a complaint to my bank about the same issues (as above). It's amazing how you sign up for one thing and they feel they have the right to continously charge you and send you crap...that doesn't work! I too was charged $74.79 & again today $5.87 for something I cancelled and was told I would receive a credit...hasn't happened.

6th of Nov, 2008

This company was billing my credit card from august for product i did not received.I was told that the offer was only for the usa, not valid in the bahamas