LS Performance Health / FRAUD

1 Metairie, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (504) 582-8197

Was told by a the inital contact call that I was only being charged for the shipping of a sample bottle of Green Tea pills. I asked three times for a guarantee that they would NOT charge my credit card with any future charges without first contacting me. The person on the phone guaranteed that a charge would not occur and that if I liked the product, I needed to call the number that would be included in the sample and order more. They said NOTHING OF A CHARGE FOR 79.99 if I didn't cancel within 10 days; nothing was spoken regarding any type of subscription whatsoever. It was transaction for the payment of the shipment of the FREE TRIAL BOTTLE. There was no verbal or written contract on any website or phone call for a subscription nor the awareness of any 79.99 charge. I received the sample bottle with no number to call and then a week later received a large bottle and then a week later another bottle, both of which bottles I returned stating that I did not order same. When I contacted the LS Performance Health Tea they were uncooperative and indicated that the "terms on their website" was that a cancellation had to be made within 10 days of the purchase of the Free Trial Bottle AS WELL AS they could not return the two bottles for which they charged me for $79.99 because it was passed the 30 days -- which it was not. BASICALLY, THEY REFUSED TO DO ANYTHING WHATSOEVER! I NEVER EVEN WENT ON A WEBSITE - I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL AND THAT IS HOW THE TRANSACTION BEGAN SO THIS "TERMS ON OUR WEBSITE" does not even apply to me as I had not terms to look at and was told that there were no terms because there was no actual sale/subscription unless I called and liked the product once received.

IF THERE ARE MANY OF US OUT THERE - I WOULD LOVE TO FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT AGAINST THIS COMPANY. PLEASE CONTACT ME VIA E-MAIL IF YOU WISH TO JOIN e-smith@joneswalker.com. Thank you.

Comments

• Kr
      31st of Aug, 2008

I returned the bottles including the sample back over 4 weeks ago and they still have not refunded the 79.99. Everytime I call no person answers, I have left two messages and feel that because they received the products back unopened I should have my refund. They have not returned my calls or my money. I'm very upset and do not know where to go from here except to continue to call and get no where