Lrumar Publications Llc / Refund for Magizines I ordered.

1 315 Union Street Apt. 2Ripon, WI, United States
Phone: 920-295-9936

I placed an order for 2 magazine subscriptions on Nov. 12, 2010. I had High School students come by my house selling the subscriptions.
I did subscribe for Super Chevy and Mens Fitness magazines. They said they need the payment for the magazines in cash. Later when I was checking over the forms that were filled out, it seemed strange. As I read farther it said on the form to cancel the publications. I would have to send a letter to Lrumar Publications LLC. And it had to be post marked no later than 3 business days from the sale date on the form. I sent a letter saying I wanted to cancel my subscriptions to both magazines. The forms were dated Nov. 13, 2010 and my letter is post marked Nov.15, 2010. I would like my refund for the 2 magazine subscriptions. It also says on the from that I would recieve my refund within 10 business days via a company check. I have not seen anything from Lrumar Publicationms LLC. I would like some from of notification on this matter. The order numbers on the subscription forms are 366724 and 363367.