Lrumar Publications Llc / jORDAN fONTANA

1 11605 Meridian Mkt. Vw. Unit 124-380, Falcon, CO, United States Review updated:

I am Debbie Hillman @ 131 E. First St. in London Ohio 43140. On 6/28/09 A young man who called himself Jordan Fontana came to my door and sold me 18 issues of Jack nand Jill magazine and 52 issues of Rollingstone magazine. I still have not received any issues of either magazine and it is Feb 2010. My order # was 175154 and I payed by credit card. I was charged $106.00. I hope this issue can be resolved and my money reimbursed and would appreciate hearing from someone. I would hate to have to take this matter any further. Thank you. My Email address is [protected]@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Comments

• Im
      5th of Feb, 2010

Call the company they answer the phone 805-275-1576. Go to their website www.lrumarpublications.com. I paid with my credit card. So I know they have bank accounts. I got my magazines.

• Im
      5th of Feb, 2010

They have a C- rating with the southern colorado BBB.

• Lo
      21st of Aug, 2010

my name is lois silliman i live at 115 kohler ave in anna il 62906 on feb. 25 2010 i ordered a sent of humty dumty book costring 40.00 i paid cash my oreder number is 315670 and havent recived them yet i have called the number 1-805-275-1576 and left a message and when i tried to call this month the message is full so i cant leave another one i would really like my money or the books asap i have contacted the local police in anna il and will contact a lawyer if needed.

3rd of Sep, 2010

I actually cancelled my order of 140.00 The receipt says I will be refunded in 10 days and that was over a month ago. Everytime I call their mailbox is full. I have managed to leave 3 messages and my calls have never been returned. Luckily I live in Colorado and I'm on my way to the address that is listed. I may have to make a police report on this fraudulent company.

• Md
      12th of Oct, 2010

I just had someone come up to me while I was outside and try the same thing. Fortunatly I did not purchase anything, but come to find out a few of my neighbors had and also my parents! My parents are cancelling the check they wrote and my husband and I are warning all our neighbors so what they do after the fact is up to them! Hopefully they are not naive enough to go through with their purchases after the information we have given them!

• Ne
      20th of Oct, 2010

I was just watching tv and saw the newest scam going around with subscriptions and remembered i never received mine from february here in cobden i havew never got anything and the guy said his name was jordan fontana

• Mo
      22nd of Oct, 2010

EVERYONE I JUST FILED A COMPLAINT WITH THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU THIS IS THE LAST DAY FOR THEM TO RESPOND. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ADD YOUR COMMENTS!

• Ko
      11th of Feb, 2011

i too fell for this scam, i had two kids come to my daughters house and they saw us in her garage and promoted this magazine thing as a trip they could win, so naturally i wanted to help them earn points. This happened 06-03-2010. No magazine has arrived yet, imagine that, paid half by check and the other half by cash. I did call this morning and of course got a damn answering machine, but did let them know i either wanted the magazine or my money back and i would be filing with the BBB if i didn't hear from them in 24 hours. It's a damn shame companies use kids to promote their businesses and then don't follow thru...never again

• Ke
      6th of Apr, 2011

I also had this Jordan Fontana come to my door. I paid on 2-2-11 and have STILL got nothing. But he was working for a different company. A Lucretius Phocylides LLC. 6050 Stetson Hills Blvd Suit 305 Colorado Springs CO. I Paid 279.00. Luckily i used a card that was not connected to a Bank. It was an H&R block card. no other money went missing. But now im out $279...