LPG Gas From Indane / abnormal delivery of gas

1 2B/Street-49/Sector-8/Bhilai/C.G.-490009.India Review updated:
Phone: 09425565037

I am an Indane customer of M/s Shakti Gas Agency, Sector-4, Bhilai with customer no. S-5462. The gas agency has a telephone no. - [protected], 2357626.

The complain is:

1. The gas agency never delivers gas on time. 15 days or even 25 days is common for delivery time.

2. Even one time the gas agency said that it had been delivered but, it didn't reach to me.

3. They pressurize us to take the gas from their shop and while taking it from the shop the money charged is delivery rate at home.

4. The concerned official at Raipur is also contacted by me once and I think he doesn't belive in making a better sysytem for the customer. The concerned official listen to me and more than a year has passed but, so far no system improvemnt is observed.

6. Even the receiver of the phone is kept off hook (line is faulty is heard most of the time).The phone no. 2357626 is mentioned on the receipt but, the person who picks up never books the gas.(the phone no. is mentioned as above).

7. The other Indane gas agency delivers within a day or two in the same area(township).
8. The above complain is not only mine but even my friends who are the customers from the same gas ageny feel the same.

Kindly help to streamline the delivery of gas.

Thanks,

P Gupta

Pg

Comments

• Sk
      4th of Aug, 2008

I am an Indane customer of M/s rashmi distrubuter agency, mysore road, bangalore with customer no. 48280. The gas agency has a telephone no. .

The complain is:

Kindly help to streamline the delivery of gas.

Thanks,

sharada

• Ga
      13th of Jan, 2011

Rukmini Gas Agency Shop No.2, Ashirwad Bhawan, Byron Bazar, Raipur-492001 0771-4023906/ 6452322

This gas agency never delivers gas on time. delivery is too late

even the lady executive is full of ego, first she see the face of customer then reply.. she never speak properly with customer, , ,

system is very poorrrrrr, ...

regard,