LPG GAS / Complaint against LPG Distributor M/s Keshab Indane Agency

1 India Review updated:

Sir,

I, the undersigned, am an employee serving in a Tata Motors (Passenger Car) Dealership, situated at Adabari, Guwahati-781014, on a responsible position. I am a consumer of LPG since 1994 and presently am a consumer of LPG Distributor name M/s Keshab Indane Agency, Narangi, Guwahati-781171, and my residence is just 50 meters away from this distributor. My consumer number is 9272.

For last three months I am having serious problem is getting my cylinders refilled and for this I have to either take a leave or spend 3 to 4 hours of my precious time to get the refill. Leave apart the home delivery, which I should get, I alongwith other consumers are treated like dogs by the dealer personnel. We are subject to undue harassment by being asked to obtain refill receipt from the dealer point counter and thereafter wait for 60 to 90 minutes to collect the refill cylinder at a different location 200 meters away on a roadside footpath. On enquiring them the reason why are we being treated in this manner, the reply is that this is being done as per D.C. Office notification, which is unacceptable.

In view of the above, it is my humble request to please look into our grievances and ensure that the same is redressed at an early date as the situation is becoming unbearable now. My request is the refill process should be streamlined and home delivery should start happening without any further delay so that genuine consumers get proper justice.

Regards,

J.S. Rajput
E-mail add: [protected]@yahoo.in
Ph No. [protected]

Comments

• Sr
      6th of Dec, 2007
    Indane
    India

I asked for new connection for LPG at Sri saila gas servives. He demanded Rs 3300 for this connection. i checked the cost in website "http://www.corecentre.org/faq012", it costs Rs 950 for new connection. how can i solve this problem.

• Dh
      4th of Jan, 2008

Sir

I m resident of Nangloi Area and I have Booked a cylinder of LPG Gas from HARI SINGH GAS SERVICE.

I am trying to call there from two days but the employees of Service Station do not attend phone call on reaching phone bell and after that on recalling the number becomes busy.

My Customer ID No. is HS13222, being named on my mother i.e. MEERA DEVI.

My Contact No. is 9818948418 Mr. Lok Nath Aggarwal.

Hoping for an early action.

Thanks & Regards

Dheeraj Aggarwal

22nd of Feb, 2008
    LPG GAS - MALPRACTICE IN GAS BOOKINGS
    AMRIT ENTERPRISES
    India

THE DISTRIBUTOR IS NOT TAKING BOOKINGS ON COMPUTERS. WHENEVER WE GO TO BOOK THE GAS, THEY ALWAYS NOTE ON A REGISTER (MANUALLY) AND DELIVER CYLINDERS AS PER THEIR CHOICE. IF WE INSIST TO BOOK THE GAS ON COMPUTER AND CUT THE CASH MEMO OR WE ASK THE BOOKING NUMBER, THEY REPLIES THAT CUSTOMER IS ENTITLE TO BOOK THE GAS AFTER 25 DAYS FROM THE DT OF PREVIOUS BOOKING. YOU CAN UNDERSTAND SIR, WHEN THE NEXT BOOKING WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER 25 DAYS AND UPON THIS BOOKING DISTRIBUTOR WILL DELIVER THE CYLINDER IN NEXT TEN DAYS TIME, THEN HOW A CUSTOMER WILL MANAGE. PLEASE CHECK UP IMMEDITELY.

• Ra
      5th of Nov, 2009
    govind gas agency

dear sir
    i have a connection of LPG gas from govind gas agency alwar.
    the problem is that i booked my cylinder on date 20-Oct-2009 but the delivery of cylinder is pending yet. today i went to agency for confirming of delivery so, the agency manager is said we will be deliver it after 4 or 5 days .This problem is often. so please solve my problem as soon as possible.t

your faithfully

madhu bala shrivastav
    connection no.-9283
    alwar(raj.)

• Sd
      28th of Apr, 2010
    Civil supply Agency,Bhuj

Dear Sir(s),
    Myself is Indane LPG connection holder having CSC No.7703 and booked my refilled cylinder on 19/04/2010 at Civil Supply Agency, Vijayanagar, Bhuj but till today I have not been delivered the refilled cylinder. This is the problem recently at Bhuj being faced by the customers. Please inquire into and solve the problems to get refilled cylinder at the earliest by the customers.

Thanking you.

• Hf
      9th of Nov, 2010
    India

Am regular LPG consumer of Indanegas since 25 yrs and an ex IAF personnel, and recently shifted to Indrapuram, Ghaziabad from Ambala cantt.
    Despite of submitting all my documents 'yadu indane gas sewa' is not transferring my gas connection.
    Kindly seek into the matter and take proper action against them, hence enable me to get my connection.
    HFO B Bhushan

• Hf
      9th of Nov, 2010

my consumer no. is 11009, kindly do the needful soon

• Kk
      22nd of Jan, 2011
    coke Distributor

Dear Sir
    I am a Indane Gas Customer from Karaikudi which is in tamilnadu . I Registered For 2 refills. At Starting Period of register company supplied 2 refills properly bt last one year they are not do like that. if we asked about that they are not reponse correctly and they also ignore us and us harsh words.
    A. Gandhi
    92, mudiyarasan salai,
    karaikudi-630001
    customer number is 16834

21st of Feb, 2011
    lpg gas

Dear sir,
    My consumer no. is 15709 and booking no. is 6567786 not deleiverd. request you please deleiverd the gas. 11 days also late.

25th of Feb, 2011
    lpg gas

Dear Sir,
    I am booking ia one cylinder date 10-02-11 and booking no. 6567786 3rd time i am complent but gas is not deleiverd very poor service. please supply the cylinder. please do the needfull.
    Consumer no 15709
    Thanks...
    Sanjeev Kumar

• Bi
      1st of Sep, 2011

I fully agree with the comments of Mr. J.S. Rajput. I have also faced problem in regards with the booking of LPG cylinder because whenever I try to contact M/s Keshab Indane Agency on land line the phone is always busy even during mid night hours. It very clearly reveals the malafide intentions of M/s Keshab Indane Agency. I would like to pull the attention of IOC authorities to ask every distributor to give at least two mobile numbers to consumers of every distributor so that the cylinder booking can be done through SMS in stead of killing time on phone. B.K.Prasad, Consumer No. 11584

• Sm
      29th of Jul, 2012
    India

sir/madam i need adistributorship of lpg gas in my area. my area have atleast 20000 lpg custmer.so i reqest u to giving me the distributorship. smrutiranjan nayak, at/po-tihidi, dist bhadrak mob no-08981862832

• Su
      18th of Sep, 2012
    bharat gas
    India

I am sudeep bhaduri and having Bharat gas connection since last 4 years and presently my distributor is Akshay gas agency in Baner-Pashan link road.

My consumer no is 46029464.
    We had suspected gas leak on 12 sep 12 and thereafter called up the agency for help.

The agency claimed that they have only one mechanic Mr Rathore who would attend to us. The mechanic further asserted that he was too busy and would try and come.

We kept calling relentlessly for help and finally Mr Rathore came on 13 Sep 12.

He suspected the stove valves to be faulty and finally replaced them on 17 Sep 12. The leak still persisted.

He suspected the regulator to be faulty and asked me to replace it. I promptly replaced it on 18 Sep 12.

The regulator switch was hard to turn and we kept requesting the mechanic to attend since afternoon on 18 sep 12.

However he kept delaying and finally stopped picking up my call.

The agency owner Mr avinash’s cell was switched off and the agency’s registered telephone was continuously busy. I further tried the customer care but couldn’t get through.

Therefore, I humbly request you to guide me as to whom to contact during emergency and also if an agency can be instructed to adhere to repair/ defect requests in priority.

Thanking you

• Ra
      31st of Oct, 2014

I am a regular customers of madhu gas agency Bhagalpur my consumer number is mt1296.i m Sr manager of eil Delhi . sir my father is retired so he is unable to send sms.sir please provide only one cylinder in every month.

• Mr
      21st of Nov, 2014

I Mrs Ruma Deb Nath, Mobile No. 9435599034 had booked for one re-filling cylinder on 16.10.2014, customer No. 7718525, Name of Agency: Sanchan Gas Service, Satribari, Guwahati-8, But till date the re-fill cylinder not given.

• Mr
      21st of Nov, 2014

I had booked one refilling gas cylinder on 16.11.2014, but till date not supplied.
    My customer No:7718525, Name of Agency: Sandhan Gas Service, Satrubari, Guwahati, Assam. My mobile No. 9435599034.