LPG Cylinder / non delivery of LPG

1 India Review updated:

I booked for an LPG Gas Cylinder after a six months on 3.1.08. But, till date(8.01.2008) I have not received delivery of cylinder, whereas you are committed to deliver cylinder withing 24 hours. My booking no.is 5902 and my consumer No.AD0692. I am located at Birati. Calcutta 700051.

My dealer Name: Ashadeep, Birati, Kolkata-51. Phone No. 25140606

Comments

• Am
      28th of Apr, 2008

Sir,

Of late in may cylinder of booking from gas and gaget contained water.

kindly fix the problem.

LPG Cylinder
    Posted: 2008-07-24 by G.K. MAHESHWARI [send email]
    PARTLY WATER FILLED CYLINDER

Complaint Rating:
    I HAVE GAS CONNECTION NO. M-629 WITH INDANE GAS AGENCY, NAMED AS MODREN GAS AGENCY, SHYAM NAGAR, KANPUR, (UP) .LAST CYLINDER SUPPLIRD BY INDANE GAS AGENCY, WAS FOUND PARTLY FILLED WITH WATER. I APPROCHED TO DEALER FOR COMPLAINT .HE REFUSED TO LODGED THE COMPLAINT AND NOT READY TO COMPENSATE.HE...
    Comments India

• Al
      28th of Jan, 2011

try emailing your actual company Mr A - because readers B have no idea what your talking about with Cell C !!!

LPG Cylinder - Not delivering Cylinder
    Indian Oil Gas

Dear Sir

I am Gyan Chandra Jaiswal from Bhabha Nagar, kanpur.Sir my gas connection is about 25 years old.Gas connection no. is 6808.Due to some tragedy all document regarding connection had been lost & i could not get the cylinder regularly.but now I have got documents. there is a lot of problem without LPG gas.Sir to get the cylinder I have talked to Mr. Negi(9415019137) & request him to provide the cylinder but now he is denying to give that.He is saying that your connection has been cancelled.

Sir how it may be possible.Plz resolve my problem.I have not in such condition to spend more money to get new connection.

Sir I will wait for your possitive reply.

Thanks & regards

• Am
    LPG Cylinder - Indane cylinder carrying water
    Gas and gaget

Sir,

Of late in may cylinder of booking from gas and gaget contained water.

kindly fix the problem.
    Amol Kumar,
    117-B faizabad Road,
    Lal Kothi, Lucknow-226007,
    Uttar Pradesh, India

• Bh
    LPG Cylinder - NEED OF EXTRA CYLINDER
    India

MY CONSUMER NO. IS P-20715.MY GAS AGENCY IS PARUL GAS SERVICE, SHOP NO-3-4, MAIN ROAD HARDEV NAGAR, JHARODA, BURARI DELHI-84.

Dear sir,
    We have only one cylinder with us on this consumer No.We require one more cylinder for use as the consumption of gas is more.I went to parul gas service several times but every time i get the reply that we are out of new cylinders.i urgently in need of new cylinder as one cylinder is not sufficient FOR MY FAMILY AND NEW CYLINDER REACHES AFTER 15 DAYS OF BOOKING..
    Please do the needful.
    Parul gas service is also not understanding the needs, and misbehaving with us.
    Please take appropriate action and provide us one more cylinder.
    Thanks & regards
    Bharat Malhotra
    H.No.-3627, B-Block
    Gali No.-98
    Sant nagar, Burari, Delhi-84
    Mob-09312205178

• Dr
    LPG Cylinder - refusal of supply
    bhupindera gas agency sirsa haryana

sir
    i sanjeev kumar consumer no 9483 booked a lpg cylinder by your dealer
    on 13th jan 2011. till cay they have not supplied the cylinder.
    if one want to contact on line then all mob. are kept on divert mode, land line no. is kept on hold or busy.
    one may as many cylinders from markeet in black as one requires. no hearing is there.
    if one trys they donot give response accordingly.
    if i told them that i shall talk to higher authorty they said u may.
    please do the needful.
    my e mail add is guptaayurved@gmail.com
    my contact no is 09416027315.
    land line contact no is 01666227315