lpcard / unauthorized charges

1 7221 lamb roadSan Antonio, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 2108152041

I don't unerstand how you all are unathorized taking money out of my account and making checks i am neg. 350 dollars i never recieved nothing from yall to begain with so if you all dont want to get sued then we need to resolve this matter soon please give me a call [protected] asap!!!

Comments

• Si
      30th of Mar, 2009

this card is nothing but a scam and my account is negative $225. i plan on sueing if my money doesnt get returned in my account. my number 352-236-2921.If this problem is not resolved then there will be a lawsuite.

• S5
      11th of Jul, 2009

ALWAYS READ THE ENTIRE CONTRACT!!! I can only assume from the dollar amounts given above, that you two did NOT read your contract...

The contract states that there is a $79.00 PROCESSING FEE
    The contract states that there is a $120.00 ACTIVATION FEE

$79.00 + $120.00= 199.00

There is also a $198.00 Annual Fee for the first year.

I have a feeling that this company has sent out THOUSANDS of these offers. Only two complaints. Granted that not many people may have posted complaints and called the company instead, but ALWAYS, I repeat, ALWAYS READ THE ENTIRE CONTRACT!!!

I received the offer from LPC and am deceiding if I want to accept the offer or not. The fees are a little high, when I can get a MasterCard, accepted EVERYWHERE, with NO SHIPPING and HANDLING charges for a $29.00 up front activation fee, and a billed $143.00 Acceptance fee and a billed $84.00 Monthly servicing fee @ $7.00/month. Anyone with any other complaints about LPC's business practices?

• S5
      11th of Jul, 2009

OK boys & girls, here's my next rant. IF YOU PURCHASE FROM LPC, YOU MIGHT JUST AS WELL GO TO RENT-A-CENTER! FOR THE PRICE OF A DOWN-PAYMENT ON THEIR TV'S YOU CAN GO TO WAL-MART AND BUY ONE!!! ONLY AN IDIOT WOULD GET THIS CARD!!!

• Ca
    Cordele
    Georgia
    Phone: 2292730964
    cassanfis@yahoo.com

i have paid my 45 dollars for my welcome kit and i have not recieved it is this a scam i want my kit are i will take legal actions against this company