Loyola Plans Consolidated, Inc. / Educational Availment Cheque

1 #849 Loyola Building, Antonio Arnaiz Avenue, Makati CitMakati City, Philippines Review updated:

I am a holder of 5 fully paid plan for Education Plan of Loyola Plans Consolidated and I was supposed to received my 2nd cheque on Sept 2015 but until at present nothing happened. I contacted the Bacolod Branch, in the person of Geraldine Macazar but she was saying that Bacolod branch will be closed and all transaction will be concerned by the their Makati Main office, she gave us phone numbers and emails addresses that if contacted nothing is responding. I am very very worried for my children's educational plans and i am burning like hell now. I want to know what is the status of this company and my plans. 1st matured Plan C-[protected]-9

Sh
Jan 18, 2016

Comments

• Ro
      18th of Jan, 2016

My son Prince Pueblos should supposed to received his last year of payment from LESI last April 2015. My daughter Praise Pueblos should supposed to received already her first assistance for her schooling last year as it matured last April 2015. The Certificate of full payment is already submitted to LESI regional office before it was closed, until now there is no word from them and the contact numbers given are bogus. They should notify or update their clients regarding the real problem if they are honest enough. We need help, suggestion or information if anyone get through to the LESI management..

• Ju
      1st of May, 2016

Great discussion - Just to add my thoughts, if someone requires a IEP Goals and Objectives Bank, my kids edited a template document here https://goo.gl/hXHir9.