Loyola Educational Plan / Not releasing payment of matured contract
The Educational Plan I purchased for my Niece matured October 2014. We were told that it will take 36 days to process payment. I submitted the claim last year and provided direct deposit instruction. When I followed up this Year I was told by the Makati office that the payment schedule changed o every May and that I should expect to see it enter my account in May 2015. This is more than 6 months delay!!! I have been having a hard time following up since the money is badly needed. Are there anyone filing a lawsuit against this company?
More Loyola Educational Plan Complaints & Reviews
- Loyola Educational Plans - Education Plan permanent cancellation without notice 
- Loyola Educational Plan - Over delaying of giving the due cheques 
- Loyola Plans Consolidated, Inc. - Educational plan 
- Loyola Plans Consolidated, Inc. - Educational Availment Cheque 
- Loyola Plans Consolidated, Inc. - Timeplan processing and releasing
- Loyola Plans - educational availment 
- Loyola Plans Consolidated, Inc. - I am complaining about the education, pension and memorial services benefit check.
- Loyola Plans Consolidated, Inc. - cash surrender value 
- Loyola Plans - memorial services plan
- Loyola Plans - loyola time plan