Loyola Educational Plan / Not releasing payment of matured contract

1 Makati Manila, Philippines Review updated:

The Educational Plan I purchased for my Niece matured October 2014. We were told that it will take 36 days to process payment. I submitted the claim last year and provided direct deposit instruction. When I followed up this Year I was told by the Makati office that the payment schedule changed o every May and that I should expect to see it enter my account in May 2015. This is more than 6 months delay!!! I have been having a hard time following up since the money is badly needed. Are there anyone filing a lawsuit against this company?

Ch
Jun 3, 2015

Comments

• Pa
      23rd of Jan, 2016

this is in line to followup the educational claim of pamela m. Agusila with contract number 10120223-4, which has been a maturity date last november 30, 2007 of my son kerwin m. Agusila. Since november 30, 2014 until now i have not receive any payment regarding that educational claim and i respectfully requested for the urgent release to support his eduactional needs of my son.
    Hope and pray that this request merits your kind consideration.
    Pamela m. Agusila
    plan holder

• Pa
      23rd of Jan, 2016

tHIS IS in line to follow up the education claim of rene m. agusila with contract no. 10112859-4 which has a maturity date last January 19, 2012 of my son MICHAEL RENE M. AGUSILA. SINCE JANUARY 19, 2015 UNTIL NOW I HAVE NOT RECEIVE ANY PAYMENT REGARDING THE EDUCATIONAL CLAIM AND I RESPECTFULLY REQUESTED FOR THE URGENT RELEASE TO SUPPORT HIS EDUCATIONAL NEEDS OF SON.
    HOPE AND PRAY THAT THIS REQUEST MERITS YOUR KIND CONSIDERATION
    RENE M. AGUSILA
    PLANHOLDER

• Vi
      15th of Feb, 2016

sir this is inline with my educational claim of my sons its almost a year i havent received my sons allowance pls. feed back me what is happening . i badly need it i am victoria p. restor a plan holder of my two sons .

• To
      21st of Feb, 2016

Same with us, I am Roniel Pueblos. I have 2 fully paid plans from LESI. for my children. Supposed to be receiving it starting lApril 2015... Since they closed down the regional office here in Cebu City, it is hard for us to contact nor visit the manila office . LESI office numbers in manila can not be contacted. We are wondering as to what happen to our investment plan. Can we be united together to have a unified voice to media or to higher authorities?

7th of Mar, 2016

Is this company going to bankruptcy ?

8th of Apr, 2016

our educ plan CFP TNR 21029809 matured dec 2014, have submitted their requirements april 23, 2014 and received by mrs imelda arenos of dagupan branch, BUT up to now APRIL 2016, after multiple calls and visits to your offices in dagupan and makati, we are still waiting for your action.
    the money paid by all your clients were hard- earned, our calls, our time and transportation costs are piling up to our woes. We are expectingyour company is still reputable and will do as you have written on your POLICY.
    PAY US AS DUE
    if you are/were/will be in the same situation as us, YOU FEEL UPSET / ANGRY/ HAVE REGRET IN ENGAGING WITH YOU
    REMEMBER whatever you do to the least of your brethren, you did it to the Lord

• Jy
      23rd of Jun, 2016

Dear Sir/Madam, ako nga pala u Juliefer Cabillo mayroon lang akong itatanong sa inyo tungkol ito sa educational ko, dahil ang sabi sa akin nang accounting office na ang schudel ko ay May 17, 2017 pero hanggang ngayon ay wla parin.Sir/Madam tumatawag po' ako sa inyo pero walang sumasagot sa, wala naman kayong opisena dito sa Bacolod City.

• Jy
      23rd of Jun, 2016

Sir/ Madam, indi nga pala 2017 corretion lang May 17, 2016 ang sabi sa akin nang accounting office.Maraming salamat.

17th of Aug, 2016

Good day sir/madam
    this is in line to followup the educational plan of my son JOHN JERICHO P. BALDOMAR with contract number WVR530009652, Classic Golod plan which has been a maturity date last July 17, 2014. I respectfully requested for the urgent release to support his educational needs of my son.
    Hope and pray that this request merits your kind consideration.
    JOEMARIE D. BALDOMAR
    plan holder

21st of May, 2018

Good day Sir/ Madam
    This is to follow up my claim for the educational plan of my son LEONARD MYL ORTIZ BAUYOT with CFP no.21031878 which has been matured last November 2016. I have already submitted the required documents. PLease do an action to release my claim.

• Fe
      18 hrs 58 mins ago

Good day Maam/Sir
    I am FERIEL JOY CATAYAS, the beneficiary of the educational plan with the CFP no. 10162915 which has been matured last AUGUST 2014. My mother FEBE CATAYAS had already submitted the required documents long time ago. Please do an immediate action to release our claim.