Loyalty Savers / Unauthorized charges!

Lewes, DE, United States Review updated:
3.75
Phone: 1-800-897-2423
They have now added the second charge to my debit card and I can not reach them to reverse both 12.95 fees. I am also trying through my debit card company as well.

Comments

Bo
  19th of Nov, 2007
Repeated unknown charges to my mater card:

DATE REF# AMOUNT
10/18 586145308 $ 12.95
10/29 591900565 $ 12.95
Ti
  27th of Nov, 2007
I have had the same experience.. Who are they and what do they do?
Jo
  3rd of Dec, 2007
Have made 3 charges to my mastercard and don't know what for.
Na
  3rd of Dec, 2007
Try this web site: www.PowerTea.com. You may be able to go through there to get to the LoyaltySavers.
Na
  3rd of Dec, 2007
I just found a phone number for "Power Tea". It says on that web site if your have any questions concerning billing call: 1-866-544-6590.

Good luck to you.
An
  18th of Mar, 2008
I tried contacting them as well and had no luck. It was at this time that I called my bank and made a claim. They gave me temporary funds to cover the 3 12.95 debits made from my checking card. I then had my card blocked and am having a new one sent to me, new number and all, so that no more of these fraudulent charges can me made to my account, even if my original claim does not go through. I will get my claim packet in the mail in a few days and my bank is now researching into this company and I mentioned to them the other people having issues that I have discovered through my research into where these charges our coming from and referred them to compaintsboard. I have a feeling that this "residual savings" got my information through Auction Monster, a company I had to deal with about 2 months ago. It seems that Auction Monster sells any information they come across to other places who then decide to charge you for services that you never receive, which is the reason I made the claim. This makes me really angry, because I was FINALLY able to get Auction Monster to get rid of my information after 3 months of trying just to find out that they had already sold off my information. I think thats what the real business is...auctioning off peoples person information to the highest bidder lol. Anyways, I was actually going to just cancel my account and get a new one to stop the purchases since I didn't catch it sooner, but because I have not received anything-no products, no services..it really is stealing, so I made the claim.
Am
  11th of Apr, 2008
I also found this charge on my account for the past 3 months. I called the bank and they gave me a number to this company that is charging me. 866-733-0675 The bank suggested I try to work it out with them first then we can file a dispute. I got through (surprise) and they said I sign up for Jewelry Millions and with that I was automatically sign up for this Residual Savings crap as well. I don't know how they can do that!! I never signed anything for them. Oh well. So they said they could cancel "my account", which I never knew I had, and refund the last transaction. I guess that's good enough.