lowpay.com / no calls

1 882 bucknell rdWhitehall, United States Review updated:

I have also been trying to reach low pay just abouy everyday and cannot get in contact with them. can someone please help me out. They keep taking money out of my account, and I spesifically told them not to touch my bank account unless i receive a bill or something from them each month. And I have been trying to call them to cancel the account and cant get a response, it keeps saying high volume of calls we will get back with you. and I dont hear from them. can someone please help me out.

Comments

• Da
      3rd of Dec, 2008

well dont feel bad they ripped me off also in nov. twice..they printed a bogus ck. with my acc. # and the ck. numbers were really high numbers.what the hell dont even know how they got my acc.#..i turned it in to my bank and they are charging them with fruad .they got me for 218.00.and i'm out of work and now i have all my bills bouncing..told them i wanted my money back cause they didnt have any right to take it out ...never even heard of these people and i was told to make a complaint on this web site.so i have our bank and the attorny general going after these crooks .the man was very rude and then put me on hold ...i posted a comp. yesterday cause i thought that one of my credit cards did this a inside job..but found out that it wasnt them.so if i was you i'd go to your bank and get a new acc.and then demand your bank to get your money for you back.also call the attorney general and make a formal comp. there not getting away with this were not the only ones who are being ripped off ..

• Bo
      8th of Feb, 2009
    lowpay.com - took funds out checking without permission
    LMC or Lowpay.com
    Navarre
    Florida
    Phone: 850-699-7873

This comapny and my bank and I have been at war for the past 2 months they keep taking money from our acct. WITHOUT our permission and not telling us (because they know they are STEALING it) so when we find out then we get overdrawn. I have an atty. right now ready to take apart this little scam group! [censored]ERS!!!