LowPayCard.com / scamming money from poor folks!

P.O.Box21804Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 800-369-7919

This is the second card sent to me in the past three months. I was really tempted to give this card a try, while being skeptical. Again, I received another card, now offering me a $7500 credit limit. What for! I did'nt ask or apply for this. Sorry, but no thank you! I don't need a card with a limit in that amount to buy your "goods". I thought it sounded like a set up to get into my account and start withdrawing MY hard earned cashed without my knowledge, but I wanted to research them first and Thank God I did! After reading the numerous complaints, I will not be falling for that scam.You lowlife pathetic cowards and anyone else thinking about scamming me better take my name and address off of your list NOW! If it sounds to good to be true, just shred it. Thank you, to everyone who shared their experience with LPC. You have helped me to make the right decision and I will tell anyone I know to be on the lookout for these scammers.

Comments

Br
  5th of Apr, 2008
Thank you for puttin that out there. I too got the $7500 credit limit and had be thinkin about it for a few days and thought i wolud look in to it first and i am glad i did.

Thank you for tellin the truth to try and stop them some one needs to!! Thanks agian you post saved me!!
Ty
  7th of Apr, 2008
It amazes me how many people would even consider a "credit card" that you can only use at 1 online location. I don't even think about using these types of cards, especially since they usually cost over 300$ to "activate"

My mom taught me well, in that any "credit card" regardless as to whether it's a Visa, or one of these "our goods" cards that charge any type of fee aren't worth getting. My mom has 3 or 4 credit cards, and she's paid nothing for any of them(except the balance and interest, which on hers are also low)

If anyone gets any type of card in the mail, and it isn't a visa or mastercard, shred it. A "credit card" that you can't use anywhere is worthless anyways.

I'm actually researching right now to see if anyone has actually thought "wow a 7, 500$ credit card, that I can only use at 1 online location that has a very small amount of things to buy, and will cost me 400$ up front, plus only 30% of the total payments on items for a down payment, what a good deal"

God I pray no one has been that stupid
De
  14th of Apr, 2008
I recieved a LPC card in the mail today, i dont ever remember applying for this approved $7500. Line of credit. I thought i'd do some research and than i read that they needed acceaa to my checking and savings accounts thats when i knew there was something wrong. I called to see if i could just activate the card without giving my account information, They instantly want you to put the $7500 card information in and not have an operator on the phone. If i cant talk to a live voice iam not falling for this scam!-thanks Denise.
Bi
  18th of Apr, 2008
thanks for everyones coments you probably saved me a fortune
St
  3rd of May, 2008
A definite scam. I'm not sure, but I think that the practice of mailing credit cards to someone unsolicited has been illegal since the 60's-70's? I'm sure they have found a loop hole around that, but I'm going to research it a little. If anyone is aware of this law, please feel free to reply.
St
  3rd of May, 2008
I am following up to my previous post with the following web site that states very clearly that this card is illegally sent. I have sent back the card with a request that this acct be closed at once. I'm just afraid it may appear on my credit report even if I don't activate it. I've seen other sites that recommend contacting your state AG and the FTC. Hope this helps someone in doubt.
An
  10th of Jun, 2008
I have not received anything.
Ki
  2nd of Jul, 2008

LowPayCard.com - Stealing money
LowPayCard.com
los ange
California
Phone: 18008156952
www.lowpaycard.com

I cancel my order for this card after further investigating the company. I spoke with several reps that were very rude and had no sign of taking money from my account. They made a with withdrawal and when I called to cancel they pretended as if they hadn't received payment my bank was able to send me a copy of a check they sent. Which I didn't send them, which would mean they have fake bank check. After I spoke with Adam and Bob who are suppose to be supervisors and told them to take me out of there system. Two hours later they hit my account account again. This company should be under investigation I don't plan to stop here.
Ke
  5th of Jul, 2008

LowPayCard.com - Didn't ask for it
LowPayCard.com
6209 starview dr
Lancaster
Phone: 6616795453
www.lowpaycard.com

They also sent me card for 7500 and didn't ask for it. They want me to send in 29 dollars so we can get start it. I don't think so!
Ar
  10th of Jul, 2008
Took money out of my checking account unnecessarily. Was charged twice for same service. Beware all!
Ic
  26th of Jul, 2008
I just want to let everybody know, that I used to work for the company. I'm writing this as unbiased as possible. What I'm doing here is releasing secrets to help the people that are idiots and don't read their letter to give them a fighting chance. Let's get a couple of things straight, this company isn't a fraud. They do ship out products, but I do agree, the products could be a little cheaper. Most people get this document and plastic card that seems real and just dive straight into this. That is your fault you ###s. You jumped into something you didn't even read before you electronically signed the agreement. Now, if you haven't called into cancel yet, but your $79 processing fee is soon to be due, all you have to do is call them up, and tell them that you're under the impression that one of your family members activated this using your information. They'll deactivate the account, put it on Family Fraud Alert, and you won't be charged a dime. That's about the only way you'll be able to cancel this service without being charged anything. If you were charged the $79, it's probably better that you cancel as soon as possible if you don't plan on shopping through their catalog because as soon as the $120 hits, you can say goodbye to that too. They say it's refundable, which is true but when the $8500 credit line is established, your First year membership fee of $198 is billed to it. So what will happen is that you have 2 choices. Either pay the $198 to get your $120 back, or use the $120 to pay off the $198 and end your account. Again, this is in the contract so for all those people who didn't make it to High School, read your letter!!!
  30th of Jul, 2008
i received a card just the other day and was wondering if it was anygood two Cindy
  30th of Jul, 2008
i don"t want to get scamed but i sent some money in yo get card but now they want 300.00 to get yhe card going cindy
  30th of Jul, 2008
i don"t want to get scamed but i sent money in to get card but now they want 300.00 to get the card going and i have been hit with idenity theft twice before so i don"t know if this is a scam i have no credit because of it and that is why i thought this would be a good idea but i guess it wasn"t Cindy
  30th of Jul, 2008
i don"t want to get scamedbut i sent money in to get card but now they want 300, 00 to get card going and i have been hit with idenity theft twice before so i don't know if thisis a scam, i have no credit because of it.and that is wgy i thought this would be a good idea but i guess it wasn't . Cindy
Vi
  6th of Aug, 2008
please i don't need yrs card i never no this card u stealing my money from my account 79 doller and 139 doller what is this, so let me talk to customer service than also not pick up
so is company is stealing company and haker company
so stop and send my money back
Al
  12th of Aug, 2008
I have not received anything! I need the kit, card and information on my account.
De
  9th of Sep, 2008
Low Pay Card has taken money out of my checking account to activate this card. However I'm not able to contact anyone on the phone, or am not able to contact any customer service through their website. I have been scammed, and that's a shame that there are people out there scamming good innocent people llike us. Wow I can't believe that anyone would have to guts to take money from innocent people, especially single mothers. it's hard enough trying to make a living by myself raising kids, but to have someone take money from my kids mouth just makes me angry. Don't go for their b.s. they aren't a company.
Ca
  30th of Sep, 2008
I received the information, but thought I was getting a credit card not a shopping card. Then tried to cancel and couldn't get any help out of customer service. They are stealing money from hard working people who don't deserve it.
Sh
  30th of Sep, 2008
I'm sure glad I found out about this card before I tried to activate it. These complaints were very helpful. I can't afford to be scammed either. I hope someone has turned them in for their scam. I guess I didn't read the papers well enough either.

Thanks alot!