LowPayCard / Unauthorized account charge!

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-800-815-6952

Miss-lead me into thinking that i was getting a Member Card. That allows you to buy items at lower price. I gave them my checking account information and other information about me. They told me i would not have to pay anything up front and it would be billed to my first bill cycle. When I receive my card in the mail, I went online to check out what they offer in there ''catalogue''. When I tried to login with my account number and password. It did not allow me to login. I called customer service 15 times in one day, they had a voice mail come on saying '' they had a high call volume and to leave a message''. I could not leave a message because the mail box was full. I call the next business day and the number was disconnected.

I email them from the website and i never got a email back.

On Dec 07,2007 $79.00 came out of my account.
On Dec 21,2007 $120.00 came out of my account.

Beware of this fraud company!! Low Pay, Inc. ('Low Pay').

Va

Comments

24th of Dec, 2007

I received this card, and the company charged my bank. I can't get in contact with anyone. Honestly, I don;t even know how to use it. Can you please explain to me how it works. can you help me please. Why do i have a card here in front of me, and when I enter the number it says it is invalid?

24th of Dec, 2007

I have entered my numberinto the system and it does not recognize it. I know this company has taken money from my bank account. Why is my card not valid. i don't even know where i can use it. i need some answers.

• Pe
      27th of Dec, 2007

I did not apply for the LPC card it just came in the mail. This is the second one I have received and I do not want to take advantage of this card and want to op out of this program. I do not want you or any body else to take money out of my accpount!!! What should I do?

• Ur
      5th of Jan, 2008

i am having the same problem i send them money order to ship goods i am not geting any reeponse ann i cant eaven log on to the them

• Lo
      7th of Jan, 2008

You sent me a card and talked me in the rest . Then to pay all this money. I did some checking and people should have to pay so much money to have a credit card. Then we can only buy on line. So. what I'm saying cancel that credit card I DON'T WANT IT! If you have taken any money out of my checking account PUT IT BACK IN!. I will also call the number to customer service to cancel everything.

Thank you.

• Lo
      7th of Jan, 2008

I don't know what you are trying to pull but I don't want you dam credit card. I don't any money taken out of my account and I'm not going to send you any money as payment. If you send a another credit card I'm sending it back.

• Ti
      7th of Jan, 2008

I'll just got the card in the mail 1/7/08 .So I did some back ground checking before giving out my checking account information in this is what I have found a lot of unhappy customer.I'll knew it was to good to be true they gave me a 7500 credit limit. NEVER IN MY LIFE I GOT ANY CREDIT CARD GIVING OUT THAT MUCH MONEY.

12th of Jan, 2008

I received an offer by mail and went online to check it out. I wanted to know what it was about. I signed up for a "free" no obligation trial. So for there has been 200.00 taken out of my checking account. I never did receive a membership packet. I called the number that was appearing on my ch3ecking withrawls and was told that I could not cancel or ask for a refund without receiving the packet. I finally received the packet tow days ago... hoever, this all started back in November and the paperwork says that any refund request has to be processed within the first 30 days... I WANT ME FREAKING MONEY BACK AND I WANT THIS STUPID MEMBERSHIP CANCELLED!

26th of Jan, 2008

I got this offer in the mail today 01-26-08 and already I'm having problems trying to get someone with a paulse on the phone. So I went to their web site and it's more confusing, but I got a chance to read some of the comments from other unsatisfied customers. that's all I needed not to pursue this any futher!

• Am
      2nd of Feb, 2008

i am not satisfied at all and do not approve of money being taken out of my checking account. i have not used this card and it is not useful to me at all. i want all money that was taken from my account put back immediately. i do not want anyone calling me to try to convince me to stay with this card. i was not even informed that a cash advanced can not be done in the state that i live in. I was not aware that 99 dollars would be taken out on feb 1st even if i have not used this card. you have taken out a totlal of 317.00 out of my checkig account and i want all of it back asap and cancel this card asap.

• La
      8th of Feb, 2008

I called to activate the card lpc sent to my house and a lady there that did my process was very rude she got smart with me cause she offered a paper transfer and i said ok i would like to do the paper transfer so that you dont have to take anything out my account and my account can stay safe she said what the hell, and what ever and i asked for a supervisor and she hung up the phone in my here you should get better people to service your customers or you wont have any cause if any body ask me what i think about lpc im going to tell them that the people there are very rude.

Thanks but no thanks lpc.

• Ta
      8th of Feb, 2008

Thank you all from stopping me from activating this card because i knew it was to good to be true.

• Pr
      16th of Feb, 2008

To who it may concern . I also recieved a card and would like to know what is the deal.Are people that down on luck they have to steel from hard honest working people. (please DO NOT SEND ME ANYMORE CRAP) Thank you.

• Pr
      16th of Feb, 2008

P.S GET A REAL JOB or are you not able to read,write,add,subtract,multiply,divide U know . Give people there money back!!!

17th of Feb, 2008

Well , My name is Karina o have recive a aplication for this card i was STUPID i have sent SO MANY e-mails to theme but IT DOES NOT work all the numbers that they do have its invalid " AFTER HOURS " 1-800-815-6952

PLEASE HELP ME ......

• Ki
      20th of Feb, 2008

If it smells like a rat, it's usually a rat.

• Mu
      22nd of Feb, 2008

I also just received the card last month January 2008 and i will go home, cut the card up and return it to the company. I will then have to run my credit report and see if this company has been running my credit and see how to stop them from doing so. This is ridiculous. I have to say what a smart way to get people with financial problems in even bigger problems for the rest of their lives.

• Ri
      25th of Feb, 2008

I agree this company is bogus and a rip off. I signed up thinking this is a ligit company and after hearing everyone's complaints I did some checking into the company. The numbers don't work and you can't get no one at all. So I had my bank stop payment from processing so they would not get my money. My bank will check continously from any unauthorize charges.

• Ni
      26th of Feb, 2008

I was excited to get pre-approved for a credit card so I activated the card hung up then realized that there is no refund for the processing fee so I called back quickly to cancel the order I was told I must speak to customer service .I called CS when I finally got though the order was already processed. It's a ripp off service Now I must pay $79.00. For nothing.

• Ti
      1st of Mar, 2008

Thank you all for your comments. When I got the card I was very excited. I called the 800 number to activate, and then jumped on the web to check out the store while I was still on the phone with them and before I accepted their offer. I told them I ran across this site, and quickly directed me somewhere else to look at their merchandise. If it were not for all of you, I would have been sucked into this scheme ,too. Why pay a $200 fee out of your checking off the bat, to activate something you can only spend on a mail-order company?