Lowest Price Clothing / Rachel Outlet / Wholesale Quality Clothing / I was ripped off!!

Early in January, right after the holidays, I placed an order with www.wholesalequalityclothing.com. When you click on the website a recording starts up with a guy saying, "Let me ask you a quick question......" Then he goes on scamming you about "lowestpriceclothing.com's" Rock bottom prices and how you can sell these items for a lower than retail price and still make alot of money, "for faster turn around and higher profits for you".

I was very excited and happy to be doing something that would allow me to stay at home with my 4 year old daughter and still generate some income. I had been wanting to do this before the holidays but couldn't come up with the money.

I scraped up and saved, (during the holidays) until I had enough money to place a modest order and cover shipping. When I placed the order on the website it took me through the usual process, I was prompted to provide my name, address, contact information etc. Then asked for my payment information. The website said that in the last step I would be given my shipping cost and total.

The last step didn't happen. I thought the website was messed up or maybe my computer froze or something happened that prevented my order from being place. I figured I would try again later.

A few days later, $231.35 was taken out of my bank account. At first I freaked then when I saw it was endorsed "Quality Clothing" I thought , "Oh good, now I will get my order." I started making plans as to where and how I would go about selling these items. I waited and waited for my order. I was so excited I couldn't stand it. Then finally I called. No one answered, I had to leave a message. I sent emails, no one responded. Finally, I was forwarded electronically (via email) to benyeh2009@yahoo.com. Bennie B. stated that he needed my Order ID#. I explained what happened to my order and he said to give him a couple of days to look into it. So I called back a couple of days later and he asked me about my order, what I ordered and quantities, and a few more days. Then I told him to cancel the order because I would not be able to sell sweaters, sweatshirts and hoodies in Houston in March!!! To just give me my money back. He sent me an email stating that he would send me a check. A few days later I called again. He said he would send me my check "today". Still nothing. How do we shut him down? How do I get my money back?

More Lowest Price Clothing / Rachel Outlet / Wholesale Quality Clothing Complaints & Reviews

Plus Lowest Price Clothing / Rachel Outlet / Wholesale Quality Clothing - Stay clear - they are liars! [6]

A  20th of Apr, 2007 by
Ordered flannel shirts in jan got them yesterday 4/17/07 after over fifty calls and turning over to local authorities asked for refund was sent to bennie oscar and who know who else worst people to deal with all items sized wrong, labels lost a good customer and over $230 stay clear , Lowest Price Clothing / Rachel Outlet / Wholesale Quality Clothing are liars.
A  22nd of Oct, 2007 by
Oh man! Looks like they got me too. I placed an order almost two months ago. It was a small one, but I would like my $182 back. No responses from email or from my voice messages I left. I think they just wait and see how bad people want they're money back and how far they are willing to go to get it before making a move. I don't care how much money I have right now, I do not like to be taken from! Has anyone reported them to the better business bureau or actually visited their warehouse? Also, has anyone successfully gotten a refund?
A  14th of Dec, 2007 by
Same thing is happening to me right now with this company. They cashed my check a week ago. No emails from them, no one is picking up the phone. The worst thing is that I started research on this company just today.....too late. Blaming myself, of course instead of these scammers. I spoke with my bank. There is nothing that they can do since information was submitted voluntarily. They suggested to close the account and open a new one since there is no guarantee it won't be debited again. Only protection offered for online shopping is through Visa debit card. Anyway, I sent them email demanding response in 24 hrs or I will take action. Now, $254 that I got burned for don't seems like a lot, but I earned that money honestly. Options are BBB in NY that already has number of complaints against a number of companies those jerks operate. Other option is to file an complaint with Federal Trade Commission or to take them to small claims court (too expensive). You can do it online with FTC. BTW the address listed on their web site is 470 Kent Ave, but realpages.com search returns 462 Kent Ave (same building)for 718-387-3977 phone number listed. I called guys at 470 number and they have no idea what I was talking about, but their company is also some wholesale clothing outlet, so it may be the same guys. Google map shows some warehouse there.
I have no idea what to do, other to send some Russian friends to that address to get my money :)
D  1st of Jan, 2008 by
I ordered from them, did not like the jeans exchanged for another type of clothing. They were very nice to me, I just want to say that they are jewish, and for the week of chanukkah (however you spell it) they did not answer their phones, try to call them, they are very nice. Expplain to them prior to ordered theat you want specific sizes and see if they can do it for you. I do not think they they cherry pick so you get what you get sometimes, if you know how to sell it you should be able to get rid of it quickly and for a nice profit!
A  11th of Jan, 2008 by
I took was taken for a ride by this company almost two years ago. I place an order and was told my shipping charges will be emailed before they deducted the amount from my account sure enough $249 was deducted the next day without notice. I emailed them two days later to be sure my package was coming no response. Finally I called and when someone did answer the phone, he was the rudest person I have ever spoken to in customer service. I never heard back from him, I had to constantly call and finally threaten to have my credit card company fraud department take over, sure enough within two day my package arrive, looking as though it were sitting in a garbage heep for weeks. My order was all wrong so I filed a complaint with the BBB. And for you Tina whatever, either you work for they guy or he really liked you because he was a complete idiot to the rest of us. I have seen so many complaints about this company across the web, I was just too ignorant to check for that before I bought from them
A  21st of Jan, 2008 by
If you have been taken advantage by this company like the rest of us, please contact me via e-mail at xtheoffspringx@gmail.com. I am looking to file a class-action lawsuit against this company to bring them down for good.
N  20th of Mar, 2008 by

I am thinking of purchasing from wholesale quality clothing.com. I did call and left a message, a guy called a few days after. I explained to him that i am coming to the sates in a few months time and i will like to visit his warehouse to purchase the items on the spot. He said that i can visit his warehouse and purchase the same day.

However i have read the complaints from this site against wholesale quality clothing.com. Has anyone ever visited their warehouse? and if you did what type of service did you receive?

Please email me with info, thanks. I am really sorry that you guys had to expereinec such things, and i don't want to go through that either so if anyone has info about ever visiting their warehouse and the type of service that they received, please email me.

Thanks. God Bless you all.
N  24th of Mar, 2008 by
I am being taking for a real big ride. I order from this company wholesalequalityclothing.com /
/super deals inc. 470 Kent Ave Brooklyn, NY 11211...3/2/2008
I can’t get anyone to return my phone calls or answer my emails. What happen to satisfaction Guaranteed from this company wholesale dealers. How can I hold it for three days to inspected it if I can’t get it delivered. I ordered it and never got a confirmation number from them like they said I would get after my check cleared my bank. So what can I do now? I am not going to just sit back and do nothing. I want my $240.00 back. Thinking about filing a police report for theft. And turning them in to B.B.B. for fraud. I have emailed & fax’s .The the faxes just bounce back and they don't answers their emails. I have called them over and over again for three weeks but no one answers the phone. I think at this point they are not a wholesale Business . They are just out to take your money. I think if you got a call back you only got one because they are after your money next. I think there is a factory on Kent Ave. but its not WholesaleClothing.com factorys. And to all the people that say they got their shipments well think about it. I think they are all part of the scam. We need to shut them down just like they did my checking account. They have cost me allot of trouble I lost $240.00 Cash out of my bank account. I had to burn two new boxes of checks. I have wasted allot of time on the phone. So if you are thinking about ordering from them, think about all the trouble. I am only telling what I have gone throw so please, please watch out. Theresa
A  18th of Sep, 2008 by
Beware of Exclusive Deals USA Inc. Mr. Oscar Weber, is ignorant and makes up all kind of excuses. I placed an order on Aug. 20, 2008 and called the following week to see if my order had shipped. Only to find out he canceled his pay pal account the day after i placed my order. I asked Mr. Weber if he was sending my order and he replied NO. Told me to contact my credit card for refund. I used my bank account through Pay Pal and he said to contact pay pal to send him an email to refund my money. After 2 times pay pal tried to get my money but there was no funds in his bank account. When i talked to Mr. Weber again he told me, he would send my order out that day (Sept. 10th 2008) After talking with him everyday he tells me my order will be shipped out that day. Today I talked to him and he hung up with me twice. He said he is a busy man and can't waste his time on the phone with me. He has my money and I'm Wasting His Time!!! Angel Val Des Monts, Quebec
A  20th of Oct, 2008 by
They are a scam, they got me for 650 dls. Never sent me a thing, same thing, bunch of phone calls for nothing. He needs to be arrested, he is committing wire fraud allday and that is a federal ofense.