Loweswhirlpool washer

I ordered the washer 2 weeks ago, approximately May 1st, after being without a washer for at least 3 weeks. Arrangements were made for it to be delivered today, May 11. Last Friday, May 5th, I came home to a note on the door saying Lowe's had attempted delivery at 10:00 a.m. My husband and I were dumbfounded, but stupidly assumed that they would deliver the washer on the correct date which was TODAY, MAY 11. Worried that they would mess it up again, I called this morning and inquired.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Lake View, NYAfter speaking with the delivery crew, the young man on the phone told me that they could not come today! No time. Now, the first date available is next Monday, May 15. That is when they plan to come if it doesn't get confused again.
I feel like cancelling at this point, but am worried that 1.) I will not get my money back in a timely manner, and 2.) I may have to wait even longer for a washer.
The kid on the phone did not even offer an apology. I am not impressed, and if I follow through with this, will order from
Sears or Home Depot next time an appliance breaks down.
Jacqueline Aston