Lowes Vaspar Paint Rebate / lowes vaspar paint rebate
I purchased 6 gallons of Valspar Paint from Lowes on May and received two separate cash register receipts. The receipts included Lowes Vaspar Rebate forms, instructionsand mailing address for Lowe's $5 Rebate.
I duly filled out my 2 Lowes Vaspar rebate receipts that clearly stated that each gallon of paint I purchased was eligible for a $5.00 rebate. I wrote a letter to Lowes Vaspar Rebate Center, copied the completed Vaspar rebate receipts and then mailed them to the same address listed on the cash register receipt/form before the expiration date. On July 8, 2009 I received two rejection letters in the mail stating that Lowe's could not process my rebates because my request/submission did not meet several requirements. I called the number listed to complain about the illegal rejection and go the run around. I'll be calling again and submitting complaints to the Texas Attorney General Office, the Federal Trade Commission, the Better Business Bureau and any online complaint boards that I can locate.
More Lowes Vaspar Paint Rebate Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowes Home Improvement - vinyl siding installation
- Lowes - kitchen cabinetry
- Lowe's Savannah, GA and their contractor, Gravitas - remodeling of two baths and kitchen
- Lowes - laundry double door/customer service
- Lowes - washer