Lowes / no service
We bought a washer from Lowes in late Dec 2007. About 3 months ago all of my wash (clothes) were getting twisted and wrinkled in all cycles. Service from A&E came out and said it was the timer and or transmission. No parts on the truck, one part was delivered one week later by UPS. Then you have to call A&E back out and schedule the second trip out. Two weeks later, the serviceman arrives, says the first man mis diagnosed the trouble, stating there is nothing wrong. We explained about the tangles, twisted, intertwined clothes inside the washer, he got mad, through his tools in his bag, said "you pissed me of" and walked out of our garage. We called A& E and Lowes, and they say too bad- there is nothing wrong with the Whirlpool washer. My clothes are ruined. They are being beaten to death in the wash cycles.
Lowes agreed with A & E that there is nothing wrong with the Whirlpool washer. So we are out in the cold!
More Lowes Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - window installation
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - lg refrigerator lfxs30726s compressor out -
- Lowe's - veterans id not be in accepted by spouse.
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - discrimination
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - online website