Lowes / no service
We bought a washer from Lowes in late Dec 2007. About 3 months ago all of my wash (clothes) were getting twisted and wrinkled in all cycles. Service from A&E came out and said it was the timer and or transmission. No parts on the truck, one part was delivered one week later by UPS. Then you have to call A&E back out and schedule the second trip out. Two weeks later, the serviceman arrives, says the first man mis diagnosed the trouble, stating there is nothing wrong. We explained about the tangles, twisted, intertwined clothes inside the washer, he got mad, through his tools in his bag, said "you pissed me of" and walked out of our garage. We called A& E and Lowes, and they say too bad- there is nothing wrong with the Whirlpool washer. My clothes are ruined. They are being beaten to death in the wash cycles.
Lowes agreed with A & E that there is nothing wrong with the Whirlpool washer. So we are out in the cold!
More Lowes Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - flooring installation
- Lowe's - appliances samsung dishwasher
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - the customer service I received at lowe’s located on shillington road reading, pa.
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - damaged goods
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - kitchen countertop