Lowes / Synlawn / smells of urine and hot
We installed Syn Lawn that we bought for our 3 small dogs in late October 2010. from Lowes. We were told by Lowe's that it was a great product if you had dogs. We installed this product in our vacation home. The area we live in we can't grow grass because of water restrictions. This winter we've had lots of rain and snow. We've been here for 2 weeks and our Syn Lawn is too hot for our dogs and reeks of urine. I've tried to wash it off when the dogs use it, but it doesn't help. Note: Our dogs are, 1 - 8lbs, 1 - 2.5lbs and 1 - 5.5lbs. This products is super expensive and we've only had it for a VERY short time. Worried about what the summer will be like when it really hot. Lowes has been trying to contact Synlawn in Van Nuys, CA, but they won't respond.
More Lowes / Synlawn Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - laminate flooring installation
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - flooring installation
- Lowe's - appliances samsung dishwasher
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - the customer service I received at lowe’s located on shillington road reading, pa.
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - damaged goods