Lowe's / harassment!
I had taken my son to a Wrestling match on 12/27/2007 I happened to see Zone Manager (Cesar) I said hi and kept on walking, on 1/4 , I was back in Matamoras, I had seen Cesar and we spoke briefly about the event in the receiving area, Rick said to me "oh you went to see the wrestling match too" I replied yes I actually had a good time, just watching my sons face light up! then Mike Mongioi said " I heard the only reason you went is to see the best Bikini contest they had for the girls, is that true"
I could not believe what he had just asked, I was mortified, I can feel my face turning red for being put on the spot and embarrassed like that in front of 2 other managers, I kept my cool and looked at him and replied "the bikini contest was inappropriate for young children to see, it should not be part of the event" he replied "well that's what I heard, you only went so you can see the girls take off there clothes, I'm just trying to find out if its true or not"
I said to him, like I said Mike it was inappropriate.
After that had taken place I gave my boss excuses so I would not have to back into the store, I felt like everyone knew about my lifestyle. Only two people know about my lifestyle in that store, it's not something I announce to people or the world, everyone is entitled to an opinion and some people are against gays and take action to it, so I keep it to myself.
More Lowe's Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowes Home Improvement - vinyl siding installation
- Lowes - kitchen cabinetry
- Lowe's Savannah, GA and their contractor, Gravitas - remodeling of two baths and kitchen
- Lowes - laundry double door/customer service
- Lowes - washer