Lowe's Home Improvements / consumers, beware of lowe's home improvments!
I had the worst experience with Lowe’s Home Improvements their Management, Installation Coordinator, Installers and Merchandise. In October/November 2006 we purchased merchandise and paid cash for Installation totaling over $2,000.00 for our bathroom upgrade. The initial problem we noticed was that they were (always) short staffed and the employees did not know what they were doing. They lied about the merchandise being in stock, the quality and fit. The installation coordinator would set times & dates and the installers were no shows. The installers would then call Lowe’s and tell them we would not answer the door (which was ridiculous). We took so much time off of work, it was pitiful. Their installers lacked experience, professionalism and verbal skills. Their Management team interrogated me to the point I felt like a criminal (Pico Rivera Store) when I called in with a complaint. Their Installation Coordinator admitted that they did not have a large enough selection of Installation Providers to choose from, so they had to make due with the companies they were using.
The Shower door installer scratched our bathtub visibly and a week later the door fell off the rail. The Vanity installer cracked one of the doors and installed our medicine cabinet backwards. The toilet has a faulty assembly part and does not stop running water. I called so many times asking for help, that I finally got so frustrated that I gave up. I even contacted Corporate and was told someone would call me back. That someone would always be the same Sales Manager from the Pico Rivera Store. I then realized this Sale Manager had no accountability. He took the complaints and responded to the complaints. I was fighting a losing battle.
Today we live with a broken vanity door, scratched bathtub, backwards medicine cabinet, broken toilet assembly and shower door that is screwed in so tight that sometimes its difficult to open/close. I realized Lowe’s is to big and just don’t care about their image, so I chalked up this experience as a LOSS.
ALL CONSUMERS PLEASE BEWARE OF LOWE’S HOME IMPROVEMENTS.
More Lowe's Home Improvements Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - Flooring
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - negligent driver has been reported multiple times by coworkers, nothing done about it
- Charbroil Grill - grill
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - ethics on store management lowe's store #1509
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - pitiful shower installation and theft of jewelry