Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers — return policy
I purchase some items from the store. The items in sealed packets but not required. As I lost the receipt Lowe's has chosen not to accept any returns.
The customer service department has requested me to on three occasions make an attempt to return the merchandise. The merchandise was rejected each time. The customer service department at corporate is Pleasant once you reach them, however has no authority to motivate the returns and assist regular clients.
Now I am stuck with about $300 worth of parts for my broken item.
More Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's - personal check denial 
- Lowes (Vacaville, CA - wont help disabled people load
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding 
- Lowe's - troy-bilt lawn edger 
- Lowes - lowes customer service