Lowe's Home Improvementcustomer service

Concord, NC Review updated:

What started as a simple changing out of a hot water heater turned into a complete nightmare. The employee at lowes gave us all the wrong materials & wrong information. When we tried to return the materials that we didnt need we were met with rude & short tempered returns employees. After spending a lot of money on pieces we didnt need, we were returned $10.00 and that was it!!! Even with the receipt. This is not the first time lowes employees have assisted us with wrong information & sold us materials we didnt even need. I went to rhueland supply today in concord & in 10 mins had every thing I needed & after arriving home it was installed within 20 mins. Mind you I had already made 4 (Four) trips to lowes. As we do a lot of remodeling, lowes is going to loose a very large chunk of change when we take our business to rhuland supply & home depot. This is the last time I will depend on lowes under trained sales help. It would serve lowes well to train their employees in correct customer assistance & most definitely manners in general.

Lowe's Home Improvement

Comments

• Me
      Aug 28, 2012

I hope that this experience you had with Lowes might get you to continue to put your business into the little local mans business, not big corporate companies. I to have had past experiences dealing with big corporate companies and haven't got anywhere with them, so I am now giving my business to the local companies in my community, even if it costs a little more.