Lowes Home Improvement Center / being avoided for their own mistake!
I purchased hardwood floors and needed the glue to install them. I went to Lowes to the flooring dept. where I was told what glue to use. Upon reading the label it read "Not For solid wood". I pointed this out to the so called PRO and was told that my flooring was considered plank and it was the right glue. I installed the floors and within 2 weeks it was coming up. Come to find out that my 3/8 solid hardwood was put down with a water based glue. My floor is cupped and coming up. I went to the store spoke to a manager who admitted that they were wrong and would resolve the matter. After 2 months of numerous phone calls and being avoided they said it was my problem and they would take no responsibility for what happened.
More Lowes Home Improvement Center Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowes - customer service
- Harbor Breeze - ceiling fan remote not responding 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - corruption lowes in latham ny (lisa kitchen cabinets manger)
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - being an employee at your thomaston, maine location
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - employee