Lowes / Ge Finance / fraud and fredom of information!

1 707 n eglin parkwayFort Walton Beach, FL, United States
Phone: 850-864-2040

I built a house 4 years ago using my lowes card and amex with the Lowes/GE special 1 year no interest no payment GE was offering and on the final purchase of a washer and dryer with some cabinets was to come due on the day after thanksgiving day in 2003 .As always i called GE for a payoff because some one had split the account into 3 separate purchases causing it to be late from no fault of mine. Well the little indian fellow took my bank numbers 5 times and guess what he got it wrong. 1 month later i got a bill for interest and late fee to the tune of over 900 dollars along with the regular amount of 8000.00 plus. I promptly when to lowes and paid the original pay off amount given to me by GE and notified them of the error and wrote paid in full on the accounton the check... now what i find funny is that 3 years laterand 3000 nasty calls GE had written off the supposed dept. and sold it to some one else along with my SS number and that collection agency put it on my credit as a new dept. I believe in the eyes of the law GE violated my rights as a consumer. For years i paid on this account and GE refused to admit to the mistake. As of April 29, 08 i will see them in court and my first thing will to be to ask for counter suite and damages. I will win GE and you will pay. GE has damaged my credit and my ability to use my regular credit card because of my fica number going from 778 down to 660.