Lowes Extended Warranty / bad customer service

1 OH, United States Review updated:

I have been waiting for a month for my washer to be fixed. I purchased the lowes extended warranty and they said it is covered. Hoever, I was informed today it will be another week. This plan is useless. Also, no one will return calls from lowes extended warranty even though they said they will. But no one ever does. Poor service. I am not even sure this will ever be fixed.

Sa

Comments

Di
  15th of Dec, 2008

Our Whirpool Duet broke after less than a year and a half. I thought we were so clever to buy Lowe's Extended Warranty, even though it was a fair amount of money. Clearly, Lowe's has no intention of helping us. They have sent parts, the wrong parts and it has already been more than a month. One person said we could trade in for a new washing machine, but then the latest call they said we need to wait another week. There's no accountability and we are experiencing the same, they don't call back when they say they will. Anyone have any suggestions? This STINKS, and without clean clothes, so do we!

Ma
  7th of Dec, 2011

I purchased a whirpool elec rng and extened warranty at lowers, call customer service about the whirpool elec rng to get it fix no one show up to fix it bad service.