Lowes Extended Warranty / epp

I doubt any of you read your terms and conditions. Many of you don't even know how insurance / warranties / contracts work, but you'll b***h and moan about the service that your not paying for. Next time, don't buy the plan, wait just as long for service, and pay for it yourself. The plan basically is there to pay for the service.

I used to work for service advantage, and guess what. . 90% of you have absolutely no idea what you were covered for, or what you were actually entitled too. Thats not our fault, thats your fault. I've bought plans, and since i am an educated consumer, who takes the time to know what i'm buying, i've never had a problem getting things fixed through warranties or contracts.

And to those of you who think calling and screaming will get things accomplished. . . I have news for you. It wont!!! The plan is not there to make special exceptions. And everyone wants a special exception. The plan is not there to replace your machine because of your situation. And if you would take the time to read the terms and conditions you'd know when you're eligible for replacement. I got so damn sick and tired of being disrespected every single day. Especially when i have went over above and beyond for many of you to make sure your "problems" were taken care of. I have received numerous commendations from people and you know why. . . They let me help them.

That's the problem. You don't let us help you. And what's with raising hell when the representative you talk to doesn't give you their last name or other personal information? Company policy prohibits them from giving that out. And even if they could, it would still be a personal choice. There is nothing saying they would have to give you that information. That is information that you do not need to have.

Comments

• Jj
      12th of Jan, 2012

Uuhh, yea I read the terms and conditions of the extended warranty plan I bought and it was still a waste of money. WHY ?? Because of the incompetent warranty company personnel; that's why. Treated like a customer ?? He _ _ no !! Collect a pay check whether the person on the other end gets their product fixed or not. Extended warranty plans are a WASTE !! Ponzi Scheme if you ask me. Feeding the pockets of the incompetent !! Save your money and pick your own service tech if/whgen the time comes your product needs servicing. At least then you can control who is going to work on your item and can determine if they know what customer service means. I'm certain extended warranty company personnel can't even spell customer service. You were berated probably because you derserved it !!

• Mi
      24th of Oct, 2012

I tried to contact any body t fix my C2000hp printer, 3 hours on the phone with some one from India, Could not understand his broken English, he gave up I gave up every body gave up. Thats one of hell way to run a business. No more hp products for me.

• Mi
      24th of Oct, 2012

Try hiring people from the U.S.A., You will hold on to your customer longer.
    They also wanted me to bring in a tech. person at $180. This could all be done over the phone with a American tech.

• Al
      7th of Feb, 2014

Extended warranties are a Rule no longer an Exception.
    Gotta purchase them on everything --- TV, electronics, appliances
    nothing lasts 20 years like it used to.
    We are an authorized servicenter in Corpus Christi, Tx
    and I have never encountered a negative on ANY extended
    warranty we have ever dealt with...and we work for Lowes,
    HDepot, BBuy, Sams, Amazon, and Walmart.
    We also sell warranties by Warrantech.
    Got a problem ? Call us 361-857-7236