Lowe's Companies, Incmaytag washer from lowe's

I bought my washer, the Maytag Bravos XL, on 06/16/2015. I went to my local Lowe's (Woodhaven, MI) and was told by the sales guy that it was the best one and we'd have no problem washing our king sized bedding. Towards the end of December 2016, just about 5 weeks ago, we had to replace a part. This was due to the washer going from sensing to wash and back. It would not work properly. We are now having the same issues. I was told by the servicing technician, when he was here, that this washer is not designed to wash king sized bedding.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Trenton, MI About a week after his first visit, he came back with the part and replaced the clutch. Again, this was about 5-6 weeks ago and now we're back to the same issue. I do not want a refund but I would like to replace this washer. When I bought this product, I should have been told that this washer was not able to take king sized bedding. This is either a training issue, not knowing enough about the product, or just trying to get the sale and not caring about the customer. The technician said that if we would have been advised properly, we should have bought the front loading washer. Needless to say, I'm quite disappointed in the quality of a Maytag product and Lowe's tactics.

Er
Feb 05, 2017

Comments

• Wp
      Apr 11, 2017

eric8502,
    We are sorry to learn that you regret your purchase, and we will note your concerns accordingly.