Lowe's / poor customer service!
Lowe's customer service desk in Burbank, California is terrible! The staff behind the counter need a thorough course in "Customer Service." While waiting in line at the customer service desk for 25 minutes, another mini line was started and now it was my turn to get some help from the customer service staff. But, hey... the clerk did not bother to ask for the next customer in line. Instead, the clerk took the customer who just walked in the line. As a result, everyone in line was disturbed by this.
This happens quite often at the customer service desk. Everyone at that customer service desk do not know how to handle a customer with politeness. Instead, after being helped, most clerks at the customer service desk don't smile and don't welcome you to their store or even thank you for shopping at their store. It's these kinds of staff that make customer service bad, and give the customer a second thought about not coming back to their store.
More Lowe's Complaints & Reviews
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - remote control stopped working! 
- Lowes - retaliation for calling corporate 
- Harbor Breeze Ceiling Fan - loud enough to not use it 
- Lowe's Advantage Extended Warranty - they will not pay service provider for approved warranty work 
- Lowes - false advertisement and lowes is cheating people out of there money 
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - pick up service
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - unethical behavior, custom cabinet installed incorrectly and broken. incomplete job.
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - blinds cutting/service, general sales help
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - warranty on a refrigerator
- Lowe's Home Improvement / Lowe's Home Centers - laminate flooring installation