LoweryLaw Office/Collect America / feels they are above the law

Some one who claims that they are calling from Lowery Law offices, but telephone# that came in on my caller ID as Collect America, persons name Bill Graham...called my husband at work then called our house, I called him back...first the number that he left for us to call back at was [protected]. This is Collect America's number and from our state we can not get there from here. I ended up looking up Lowery Law Offices on the internet and called [protected] go the Tulsa office and finally managed to wiggle a number out the person that answered the phone...called Mr. Graham at [protected] x2660.

This man told me that my husband had a debt of 2, 000 with a Metris Master Card...one we have nor any credit with a Metris
Bank who ever they are, second our debit is all handled by a debit resoultion company...so fair warning to any one out there they think they are about the "fair debt cfoolection act" . I immediately called our debt resoultion company and gave them all the info
and by the way make note of the back ground noise when you get called by these people...you can hear all the other people in the back ground calling other people making thier "above the law" threats.
Al