Lower Parel Nokia Care / Poor customer care service

1 India Review updated:

This is an mental harassment. I spend Rs. 11700/- to purchase Nokia 5300 IMEI [protected] phone. After 3 Weeks cell phone's loud speaker stop working so i submit that cell phone to Lower parel nokia care. These people give me ridiculous excuses and spoil my 27 days. After 27 days they give me cell phone which was in a same condition and once again they excused me we have no such kind of spare parts from company hand's. Beware of Lower parel nokia care!

Comments

Ra
  16th of Apr, 2007

I'm having N72 which fell in water so i gave it in nokia care... Will it be get repaired n will it have any problems after getting repaired further.

22nd of Jun, 2007

I purchased nokia 6070 on 07.05.07 but it is not working good condition. Its ring tone is very low. I sent my set three times in nokia care patel nagar and tagore garden, but problem is continues. Nokia care person not agree to repair/ replacement for above set... I think this is not a good for reputed nokia care, because its became bad care...

22nd of Jun, 2007

nokia care ... bad care

Ga
  13th of Aug, 2007

I totally agree wih Deepak Kumar... I have also submitted my okia N73 Headset to Lower Parel Nokia service center. It has been almost one month i have not received, I am very tired of follow up for my headset. Every time I get response to come after 5-8 days. Now I heard that it was going to shift to Tardeo.oh no... very bad experience.

An
  12th of Nov, 2007

I have also submitted my 6708 at Nokia service centre Lower Parel. Firstly the 4 phone numbers provided 66602760/61/62/63 are always busy. You get thru the lines only after an hour of try and then they take down your job number and eventually come back saying.

1. The Person responsible is not in office has left early.
2. The part which had to be replaced is not available.
3. We dont know how long will it take to get repaired.

This is so so frustrating !!

Ba
  24th of Sep, 2008

It is really very frustrating... My NOKIA 5610 is still in warranty period & its display is faulty, this the second time this is happening with my cell ...first time Nokia service centre at Lower Parel took 2 months to repair it and now...on visiting the NOKIA CARE centre at Lower Parel, i was throughly dissappointed by their service... they said that some one has tamperered with my cell and so it is out of warranty and i need to pay for any repair hereafter. i tried to convince them that i'm the only one using my cell ...but all in vain...

Fe
  15th of Mar, 2009

I bought my nokia 6500s on 02-Mar-2008. For the first six months i didn't face any problem. After that very often whenever i made the call it hang, i restart the handset and it was working. In Feb 2009 the handset didn't get switched on. So I gave it to Keep Talking, Santacruz(W), on 02-Mar-2009. They said your warranty got expired so we will charge for the same. I said ok. After a week when i collect the mobile, they told me that they were not able to repair it and redirected me to BrightPoint, Lower Parel. I did the same on 14-03-2009, after inspecting the mobile, i was told that my mobile is on warranty and the same will expiry on the same day. After that they informed me that, your mobile was badly damaged and same cannot be done over here. Further they said that it will cost much to repair the mobile and the company won't accept the cost you can get it done by some local shop, you can go. How the same mobile will have different warranty days, and the reply that i got from the BrightPoint is really disappointing me, and they are providing a very poor service.

At
  1st of Apr, 2009

I have a nokia 5300. after few month My handset goes hang restart.reboots. after flashing my hanset is ready but after 3 days same problem. I flashed my handset in 6 times in nokia care but problem is not gone. i have very sad and decide to always buy other company handset not nokia. any people can solve problem. I give you 500 Rs. my mail id atulkumarvish297@rediffmail.com